Boston 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CJmVHioWgAA5R4B.jpg:large

Bad!

Bad is sounding great. Got it twice, sounded fantastic both times.

Got it in Pittsburgh on 360 and then got it AGAIN for Chicago 2. Was in GA for that one and I had to actually put my head down on the rail because I was crying so hard once that intro came in. (This is what a total of 6 hrs sleep in 48 hrs will do to a person, especially one who does GA all day. No regrets ever. :reject: )

I will never tire of Bad. What a song.

I refuse to speak ill of Miss Sarajevo in any capacity. Dull live or not, it's still a thousand times better song than IALW, Ordinary Love or EBW.

I was thrilled when Miss Sarajevo was done on Vertigo, but on 360 it was unnecessary. A retread of the past tour.

And did anyone else catch his subtle dig during the Pride bridge? "Sing this for all lives that have been stolen by brutality and hatred. Sing this for Baltimore, Ferguson, Charleston, SING!"

Not sure why you'd call that a "subtle dig."

Those references ain't nothing but blatant, son.

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 10, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Elevation
15 - Ordinary Love
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
20 - Bad / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
21 - With or Without You

Dumbass question of the night: how do you turn audio off on periscope (so I can keep the mixlr going without weird non-synched dueling audios)? I'm on a laptop.

Checking in. New walls?? What the heck no fair! Any more interferencers get on stage? :wink:

Fingers crossed but it seems to me that they are going to stay with a song between BD and WOWY. Bad or AIWIY. Gibson girl did a great job but AIWIY was slated for this later spot. Please let this rotation stay!!,!!!,a,!

Dumbass question of the night: how do you turn audio off on periscope (so I can keep the mixlr going without weird non-synched dueling audios)? I'm on a laptop.

you can't adjust the volumne on a periscope feed yet

Back
Top Bottom