Berlin #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am really surprised that Zoo Station only made one appearance.

They love having variety on this tour... and then getting rid of it as quickly as possible.

I am really surprised that Zoo Station only made one appearance.

They love having variety on this tour... and then getting rid of it as quickly as possible.

I simply don't get it.

Especially since it's a song that obviously required some work. It's not just a couple of chords on an acoustic guitar. Why put in all that effort only to do it once?

It's not as if many people in Berlin would've gone home disappointed if it had been done each night in lieu of Invisible, EBTTRT, or COBL.

I simply don't get it.

Especially since it's a song that obviously required some work. It's not just a couple of chords on an acoustic guitar. Why put in all that effort only to do it once?

It's not as if many people in Berlin would've gone home disappointed if it had been done each night in lieu of Invisible, EBTTRT, or COBL.

This is how I've always felt about "One Tree Hill". It also requires some prep-work and rehearsal, and yet they only do it for the shows in New Zealand (and yes, both Vertigo and 360 featured it on exactly 2 non-NZ shows). But why go to the effort to work up a live version of a song only to do it a couple times? I doubt anybody would go home angry that they played One Tree Hill, Zoo Station or even Magnificent 3.0 or Crystal Ballroom.

Praying to the U2 gods that cities with two night stops (Antwerp and Cologne) also get a Bad-40 closer.

Back
Top Bottom