Berlin #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They'd fuck it up. I'd much rather an AB song that hasn't been thrashed to death. Leave the Bowie homages to James Murphy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I loved this crowd these last two nights. I thought I'd be "disappointed" if Electric Co was played but that was the most energetic audience I've been with during that song. This was the first time i sat in the first row directly in the middle of the catwalk. I was nervous I'd have boring neighbors but our section turned into an elevated GA. The excitement everyone had there during the "tired" hits was incredible. I'll never forget it! Bono was right when he said if he could only bottle up the energy of the arena. On paper it looks like a boring set, but it most definitely was not. I'm sad this is it for me but I'm so grateful I got to have this experience

I loved this crowd these last two nights. I thought I'd be "disappointed" if Electric Co was played but that was the most energetic audience I've been with during that song. This was the first time i sat in the first row directly in the middle of the catwalk. I was nervous I'd have boring neighbors but our section turned into an elevated GA. The excitement everyone had there during the "tired" hits was incredible. I'll never forget it! Bono was right when he said if he could only bottle up the energy of the arena. On paper it looks like a boring set, but it most definitely was not. I'm sad this is it for me but I'm so grateful I got to have this experience

Agree! Was there for both nights - has seats for Berlin 2 and there was literally noone that was sitting down. Even the 60y.o. couple behind me was dancing the whole entire time.

Agree! Was there for both nights - has seats for Berlin 2 and there was literally noone that was sitting down. Even the 60y.o. couple behind me was dancing the whole entire time.

Hopefully this will be the same for the Dublin shows. I would be so disappointed after paying 200 euro's for my seats, to hear "PLEASE SIT DOWN!!!!" from the people behind me while I'm dancing and jumping during the concert. :ohmy:

I was nervous I'd have boring neighbors but our section turned into an elevated GA. The excitement everyone had there during the "tired" hits was incredible. I'll never forget it!

WHAT?! People enjoyed hearing the WARHORSES?! They didn't turn around or sneer in pure DISGUST?!

:D

Hopefully this will be the same for the Dublin shows. I would be so disappointed after paying 200 euro's for my seats, to hear "PLEASE SIT DOWN!!!!" from the people behind me while I'm dancing and jumping during the concert. :ohmy:

definitely never come to see a show in the US, that's a guarantee in almost every city!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom