Barcelona #1 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shit, it completely dwarfs the stage. Impressive!

I wonder how well its gonna fill up. (thinking of safety regulations)

Hence the "attempt" to stream messages. Aw shucks.

Hopefully someone in there bings a powerbank for her/his phone, and doesn't care about his/her data plan going trough the roof :wink:

No e-stage entrance then I guess. The stage looks tiny. There will be a ton of people with a crap view of the screens.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

No e-stage entrance then I guess. The stage looks tiny. There will be a ton of people with a crap view of the screens.

The Arena entrance is level with the e-stage, shouldn't be any different?

Are they just running late? It's 9pm in Barcelona now.

It's quite usual in Spain to start late. They have to wake up from their afternoon fiesta:wink:

The Arena entrance is level with the e-stage, shouldn't be any different?

Except they didn't rope of any areas for Bono to get through. I doubt he'll fight his way through GA ?

Just saw a pic on Twitter and the GA area is massive in Barcelona!

Check out @U2start's Tweet: https://twitter.com/U2start/status/651084001583738880?s=09

[TWEET]651084001583738880[/TWEET]

Possible audio stream: u2start is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio onl...

Whoa! I never realised Palau San Jordi is that big! Then again, the only time I was there I was (almost) front row. :)
(For a Bruce Springsteen concert, the opening show of his E Street Band Reunion Tour in 1999)

Thought I was late because I got distracted by work, but it seems Spain holds true to form in its habits. :wink:

While we're waiting, listening to North and South of the River for the first time. Backing track sounds like Passengers, but vocals remind me of Stay and Two Shots of Happy. Lovely vocal melody. Seeing why so many people love this b-side!

Back
Top Bottom