2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hello to all the U2 fans, Interferencers, blue crack addicts, fans, foes, and fellow citizens of the world. I'm coming out of retirement for, possibly, a one time performance ;)

I bring you amazing news...

This information is being given exclusively to Interference.com.

The new U2 tour will start in the in US May/June. They will play arenas and do a general admission floor. They have not finalized the venues and exact dates due to the commitments of the NHL and NBA playoffs but they have a rough idea at this time. Public on-sale should be November 22 with the presales preceding that date. I can't reveal my sources, but they are credible as anytime in the past that I leaked U2 tour dates and details. If you choose to not take me on my word, and history within the U2 world and this community, your loss. :wink:

This information is being given exclusively to Interference.com.

And that concludes this performance... until more information is intercepted.

Special thanks goes out to the letter "J" for being awesome.

I'm too old for GA now. Hope the seats aren't ridiculously expensive.

I think there's going to be some sticker shock when people see these prices. I'm sure there will be some cheaper tix, but there will be a lot less of them available.

Anyway, thanks! Always grateful to have credible information like this passed along.

When I say "yay for GA," I meant that they weren't doing seats and/or VIP bullshit seating on the floor. I'm not a liner-upper. I'll hang in the back or buy seats.

Yeah I'll still do GA. The last time I did GA was the Vertigo tour showed up at 530p and actually got a decent spot.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i hope there are plenty of d-bags available! :up:

I will be attempting to go full d-bag for at least one show. I'd love to get an actually, really, truly close seat. Maybe in the pre-sales that'll work (since so many go for GA during the pre-sales).

In an arena you can get a GA ticket,get there late and still have a good view.

Ive paid no more then £60 for my GA ticket for u2 so im hoping they dont put the price up too much.

Me and my wife went to see lady gaga last week and that was £80 for GA

this. cannot line up all day.

granted, this is indoors, but the heat in Baltimore in July 2011 nearly killed me.

Same in Pittsburgh July 2011. Eventually my friends and I said "fuck this", left and got a bite to eat and a few beers, came back around 5pm and still ended up about 4 people away from the outer circle, so not too bad.

Back then I didn't have kids, now I have 2. It's a little harder to devote an entire day standing around outside a stadium. I'll just bite the bullet and pay the big money for good seats, show up at 8:00 and enjoy a good view of the show.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I will be attempting to go full d-bag for at least one show. I'd love to get an actually, really, truly close seat. Maybe in the pre-sales that'll work (since so many go for GA during the pre-sales).

It would really be a cool move for the band to actually have a spot or special prioritizing for U2.com members for once.

Or even a chance to pay a little more for a guaranteed GA priority. We're all old now and have to work and stuff. I'd gladly pay $100 or $125 for a GA seat if I'm guaranteed to be within a minimum 10 rows of the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom