2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who bought GAs for Toronto, or any other venue that the pricing looked similar on, a question:

What did you pay for your GAs?

When I dropped down the Reserved Floors seating, there were different price points from I think it was $40 on up to north of $100...I chose $65 + fees...because I knew that is the normal GA price point. And, my tickets although they ultimately seem to say Floors Standing, also say GA Floors and have seat numbers. It's quite confusing. Anyone else?

So at least some of them are transferable then! That and some venues are getting hard tickets, by the looks of it?

Seems like we might be in luck if we're still doing a trade situation here on the forums.

Not so fast...
I just clicked on the transfer button and got this message:

"Sorry, Ticket Transfer is currently unavailable.
The artist, team, or venue may not offer it for this event or it could be temporarily delayed.
Please try again later or contact Fan Support for more info"

Not so fast...
I just clicked on the transfer button and got this message:

"Sorry, Ticket Transfer is currently unavailable.
The artist, team, or venue may not offer it for this event or it could be temporarily delayed.
Please try again later or contact Fan Support for more info"

Yeah, I just corrected my original post too since you're getting hard tickets for MSG anyway, right? Seems like with your message, it might not matter either...

Anyone who bought GAs for Toronto, or any other venue that the pricing looked similar on, a question:

What did you pay for your GAs?

When I dropped down the Reserved Floors seating, there were different price points from I think it was $40 on up to north of $100...I chose $65 + fees...because I knew that is the normal GA price point. And, my tickets although they ultimately seem to say Floors Standing, also say GA Floors and have seat numbers. It's quite confusing. Anyone else?

2 GA's for Boston were $169.75 after fees.

YOUR PRIORITY GROUP IS:
eXPERIENCE
YOUR PRE-SALE CODE IS:
WORTHLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom