2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not much technical basis for this theory. He'd be struggling during all the other songs he sings to backing tracks, also.

Sent from my ass crack

exactly.

the song they played instead of The Troubles was Bad... which features a backing track, and is generally considered to be one of their hardest songs to sing.

i think they didn't like the way it went over with the crowd at the first show and have gotten nervous. we know full well that they are nervous nellies.

We do have a unifying thing within our audience, but outside of Madison Square Garden it can be tough being a U2 fan because we've been around a long time
I hope this means that they are so comfortable at MSG that we'll get all of the rarities. All of them.

I read that as more of U2 fans are amongst folks of a like mind when at the show, but have to defend the band in other situations, not anything actually specific to MSG.

I read that as more of U2 fans are amongst folks of a like mind when at the show, but have to defend the band in other situations, not anything actually specific to MSG.

This makes total sense. I didn't really understand what he had to say.

I'm quietly pleased that some of the interviewer's info seems to have come from Interference and U2gigs.

I giggled a fair bit at that.

Bono, no 30 minute acoustics, honey. Just no.

Edge, get those 60 ready to go. Take Ad' and Larry with you and just count Bono in like on the premiere of WLCTT. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Terrible article!
In the first paragraph he states that he did not get to ask them about songs of experience, and about them finally playing acrobat and the drowning man live.
After i read that I lost interest in everything else in the article.
The guy knows what is the most important, but continues to talk about the stage :)

Here's an obscure question for a hardcore fan. During the elevation tour, Edge was seen wearing t-shirts some nights with the number seven and others with the number four. I noticed during the Vancouver shows he was wearing a shirt with stars around the collar and the number four on one shoulder and the number seven on the other. What's the significance?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Or Vancouver? I've seen people imply both. And, in either case, do we know which night? I'll add a comment to the U2gigs concert page once we've confirmed which show it was from.
I don't recall Bono saying anything about Red Nose Day or America when introducing Song For Someone in Vancouver and I was at both shows so, probably San Jose, unless I just missed him saying all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom