2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Users from Bruce Springsteen's most important fansite (Backstreet, I guess) would have reported that all iNNOCENCE + eXPERENCIENCE gigs will be available as official download.

It seems that U2 asked to Nugs.net for this kind of service.

Anyone has got more info about this rumor?

Latest tidbit of awesomeness:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/0...to-now-turbulence-included.html?_r=1&referrer

Warning for those remaining spoiler free: The linked article contains setlist spoilers!

Great article. Sheds light on a lot of things. I think Bono's new look is fantastic. I was not sure about the blonde hair at first, but he has got a good look with that blonde hair, sun glasses and a clean shaved face for the first time in a long time. Looks young, healthy, and super charged ready to go.

That download thing would be UH.MAZ.ING. (Especially since I have determined I am now just SOL when it comes to uploading torrents, and can only download, so I'm hosed when I use up all my ratio at U2torrents. :( )

After reading that NYT article, I am officially excited. TWO WEEKS!

I woke up this morning gung-ho to listen to U2. It's been ages since I've spent any time listening to them beyond a song or two here and there.

Hello, boys. You're lovely and I've missed you so.

zdtjh2ic1c2rei80zhaj_zpsxhptmf9a.gif

That download thing would be UH.MAZ.ING. (Especially since I have determined I am now just SOL when it comes to uploading torrents, and can only download, so I'm hosed when I use up all my ratio at U2torrents. :( )

After reading that NYT article, I am officially excited. TWO WEEKS!

I woke up this morning gung-ho to listen to U2. It's been ages since I've spent any time listening to them beyond a song or two here and there.

Hello, boys. You're lovely and I've missed you so.

zdtjh2ic1c2rei80zhaj_zpsxhptmf9a.gif

:hi5: Heh

Got a gif of people high fiving or dancing around with their arms linked or something? :wink:

Can't believe opening night is just TWO FUCKING WEEKS AWAY NOW!!!!!! :hyper: :happydance:

As a massive U2 fan (for over two decades) who's never had the chance to see them in concert, you people cannot even begin to fathom what this means to me. It's like how a Star Wars super fan would feel like if he found out he was going aboard the Millennium Falcon to meet Hans Solo, Luke etc. It feels fucking surreal. This is my ultimate fantasy coming true.

Can't believe opening night is just TWO FUCKING WEEKS AWAY NOW!!!!!! :hyper: :happydance:

As a massive U2 fan (for over two decades) who's never had the chance to see them in concert, you people cannot even begin to fathom what this means to me. It's like how a Star Wars super fan would feel like if he found out he was going aboard the Millennium Falcon to meet Hans Solo, Luke etc. It feels fucking surreal. This is my ultimate fantasy coming true.

Going to be awesome. Are you gonna attend opening night and not the gigs in New York?

No, my wife and I will be flying from the east coast to see them in LA. And since we've never been to the west coast, we decided to extend the trip so we could sightsee around LA (which should be awesome in itself!).

Seeing the floor pictures has gotten me even more excited, since it looks like there's not a bad spot on the entire floor!

yeah it's crazy!! it seems to have come out of nowhere, feels like we've got another month or two wait simply because of how quiet it's been on the promotion front. I'm very excited...even if I, along with many others, have MONTHS left to wait for our concerts :wink:

yeah it's crazy!! it seems to have come out of nowhere, feels like we've got another month or two wait simply because of how quiet it's been on the promotion front. I'm very excited...even if I, along with many others, have MONTHS left to wait for our concerts :wink:

Yes i got until September 16th.. A months break until they arrive in europe too.

Okay, this is probably a dumb question, but ... Where can I find the "General Discussion Thread IV," so that I can read the last couple pages of that one?

Thats awesome. Hope you have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom