2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only managed 1 GA for Berlin. Night 2 was all sold out for GAs. Didn't want to go for seats because what was being offered didn't look too good.

Anyone know if few additional GAs get released again for general public sale?

27 minutes past the hour and still GA tickets available for both nights in Antwerp. Mental note for myself for the next Tour. Do not read Interference the days before a presale, all those horror stories :wink: but still ... I know we must be grateful that the transaction did not have Ticketmaster involved

Seems ive used up my code for the "normal" tickets in Stockholm. I can still go through and order Hot ticket, VIP and Red Zone with the code though. And i can use it to buy tickets in other cities.

Confused, U2.com says Innocence codes start today at noon, but Ticketmaster for Boston says 3:00. I am not sure at which time to start screaming at my computer and hating on Ticketmaster. Which time do you think is legit?

RED all sold out for all London shows :(
I'm still in the waiting lines! This is killing me!!

Excellent! very painless. Got two tickets for London.. the most expensive ones. Will now be skint!

Was in the waiting room for less than a minute.

I know it sounds silly but did you refresh the page?

Oh wait did you get some?

I only ask cos yesterday the auto-refresh stopped working on AXS's waiting room so I refreshed and got straight to the checkout after an excruciating 10 minute wait

Just bought 2xLondon 4 and 2xBerlin 1.
I'm over the moon, but I can't help feeling a bit nervous... London is credit card entry, Berlin is smartphone scan - I dunno. I can think of a million things that could go wrong - I would gladly have paid more to receive physical tickets :/

Not sure what I did wrong with London? I could not have possibly been quicker.

Just bought 2xLondon 4 and 2xBerlin 1.
I'm over the moon, but I can't help feeling a bit nervous... London is credit card entry, Berlin is smartphone scan - I dunno. I can think of a million things that could go wrong - I would gladly have paid more to receive physical tickets :/

Did you buy them all with the same pre sale code?

Sent from my SM-N910F using U2 Interference mobile app

Here is a very helpful tip for securing GA tickets. A brief explanation might help.

The system uses a numbering system for all the GA tickets. Each one is it's own unique "ticket." When you enter in that you want 2 GA tickets, it is going to act just like a Reserved request would, and looks for 2 Consecutive numbered GA tickets.

Now, there may initially be 2,000 GA tickets available, but when the system starts allocating the tickets to buyers, it inevitably leaves single GA's out there as available, but if you request 2 at a time, it won't pull up those singles.

Unfortunately while this might increase your chance to get a GA ticket, there is no guarantee that by the time you finish an order for a single, that there will still be more singles in the system for you to go and do another order for.

But if you are set on GA's, and the system tells you there are no pairs available, it is worth a shot since I've been able to get tickets that way on numerous occasions.

That's one of the most informative and best posts this board has seen in ages. :up:

Are we to assume there has been a "block" of, say, GA tickets assigned to this morning's sale? With more to be made available tomorrow for the gen. public? Trying to persuade a mate of mine to come with me on one of the nights

Are we to assume there has been a "block" of, say, GA tickets assigned to this morning's sale? With more to be made available tomorrow for the gen. public? Trying to persuade a mate of mine to come with me on one of the nights

Yes. Part assigned for presale. Rest for general sale on Monday (plus whatever's left of the presale).

Yes definitely expect more tickets to be added for Monday's general sale.

Am a bit bummed that I couldn't get a London 4 GA. Settled for London 2 instead.
So still an OK result.

I have never experienced U2 in an indoor setting only been to the big stadium gigs. Last time they played indoors in Sweden was in 2001 and those tickets were impossible to get by. 1997, 2005, 2009 were all big stadium gigs.

I REALLY got what i wanted, i didnt expect to get GA tickets this easy for both gigs in Stockholm. I am so stoked to see what its gonna like seeing U2 in a smaller indoor venue!

God Part III, how did you buy them?

Did anyone buy more than 2 tickets, with the same code and billing information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom