May 18th, 2015 San Jose, CA - SAP Center at San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SAP May 18th

Where do I start, a strong contender for early show virginity. Lots of things could be different with this show, but for now I wouldn’t change a thing. I was GA for most of the night in the section south of the Red Zone back against the wall. Feel sorry for those who stayed stuck on the cat walk rail or against the front stage. You missed seeing the show being too close to the screen. The lighting and sound technology used here is groundbreaking and it will be interesting to see how their use of the screen will evolve. The first 3 songs were muddled in the mix and then it cleaned up into amazing sound. From where I was not a bad view anywhere, a great view of everything. Be careful where you select a spot on the floor. I won’t go through the set list as it will evolve in time and it more than satisfied me, it was a great selection of tracks. I went to hear the new innocence songs in this set and the show did not disappoint.

IMG_7326_zpsi2rudznn.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos! I was about where you were at and I agree 100%. It was the perfect spot to be in GA. I could see the main stage, the light screen, and the B stage. No desire whatsoever to be on the rail.

I showed up around 5:30. Didnt really wait in line, got in about 7 ish and the GA floor was pretty empty. There was plenty of room actually throughout the whole night to walk around GA, dance, change spots, etc. Really dont see any reason to line up all day unless you are looking to be in a specific spot.

I cant describe how amazing that light screen is. This has to be my favorite stage set up of all time. :heart: I wouldn't change a thing. Bono and the band walking and playing in the light screen was so awesome.

Bono brought a gal up onstage and had her video with his phone. It was pretty cute. I took a bunch of pics but only a few were really worthy. Doing it all again tonight too. :applaud:

And go figure, this one I took with my iphone and the quality is better than my digital camera :lol: I think I'm just gonna leave the camera at home tonight.

IMG_7083_zpsumnwlsxx.jpg

Camera phone's these days are ridiculously good. I'd agree with ditching the camera.
Cool pics Howlin and Sicy!

Nice pictures :up:

He really needs to stop spitting water. That's pretty foul

Ha.. I got a video of that. I guess I'd have to upload it to youtube or something to post it here.

Haw can I upload pics from my iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom