June 24th, 2015 - Chicago, IL, United Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first GA experience was amazing! It was honestly a lot to take in though. And I'm not sure if this depends on the venue or what, and I'm probably just echoing what everyone already knows - but unless you're incredibly particular of where you want to be, lining up for hours and hours beforehand isn't too necessary. It was fun to talk to others in the GA line, which I did with one of the line captains. Very nice guy and I hope you got your flag eventually!

Compared to night 2, I felt like night 1 was (as I expected) was a smidgen mechanical. Nothing to complain about though. Id say my favorite song from this night was UTEOTW - it's just so phenomenal and a great end to represent a destruction of innocence at the end of the first set (at least that's how I took it!). I was a little bummed that I didn't get any of the pages falling down - the falling direction seems to favor more the middle section of GA and the lower seats. I was so happy to hear Electric Co. But no matter which way you cut it, ISHF as a closer is just awkward.

I took a number of pictures which I hope to get up next week :) !

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Here are my pictures from last Wednesday night. I was sitting in Section 108. Great show!

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom