July 15, 2015 - Boston, MA - TD Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few photos that I took last night from section 315. It was fun and challenging trying to find interesting ways to capture the show from up in the balcony.

Attachments

• DSC00818.jpg
    DSC00818.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00973.jpg
    DSC00973.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00988.jpg
    DSC00988.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC01038.jpg
    DSC01038.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 44
Those are awesome pics!! WOW!

I'm so happy that we got Gloria, Volcano, Stuck, The Shine Like Stars verse in WOWY and 40. What a great night. I was on the floor. There was not alot of room to move around. I have a crick in my neck from looking at the screen. lol It's not fun being a shorty.

A few photos that I took last night from section 315. It was fun and challenging trying to find interesting ways to capture the show from up in the balcony.

Great photos! Can I ask what kind of camera you used?

Great photos! Can I ask what kind of camera you used?

Thank you! These were taken with the Sony RX100 III. I used the same camera in Montreal when I sat about ten rows up rom the e stage and got some great shots. I should probably end up posting those on the site, too.

"Everything you know is wrong" is back ! Yes !!

Perhaps "The Fly" will rear its beautiful head in NYC?:hyper:

Excellent show!

I was in the balcony after Friday 6 rows behind the E Stage dead center, Saturday behind the E stage off to Adam's side and Tuesday halfway down the runway in the lower level 10 rows back on Adam's side.

Definitely a different experience up there, but I loved the view of the screen. I brought a friend with me who's 55 and saw Bruce in the late 1970s. He'd seen many other acts but never U2. Always wanted to.

Watching the pure joy on his face as the boys put on another amazing show and listening to him just repeat "Outstanding. That was outstanding" over and over again brought a smile to my face.

I'd given my friend SOI to listen to a few days before the show. I told him I wanted him to not be in the dark because U2 won't do a Stones/The Who show with only a couple tunes from the latest album. I intentionally set expectations neutral to low with him and SOI. I gave it to him as an aside and just said "it's not the Joshua Tree, but let me know what you think."

He liked it immediately but said he needed more time. He loved the Miracle and Volcano at the show (volcano is his favorite off of SOI, BD and IWF his favorite classics). I just got a text message last night, him telling me the more he heard SOI, the more he liked it. Also reviewed it much more favorably than Springsteen's most recent offerings.

I love how U2 can still pull new fans all these years later!

I thought the crowd was a bit better at Boston 1 and 3, but the crowd did not lack for energy, that's for sure.

Another great performance- with highlights being Gloria, Volcano, Shine Like Stars and 40.

U2 in Boston never disappoints.

4 great nights!!

Back
Top Bottom