July 11, 2015 - Boston MA, TD Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This was my first GA show, my second U2 show ever. I'm still mindblown and will post better later on but I'll just start by saying, holy shit. Holy. Shit.

After being sorta burned on choosing Anaheim 1 over 2 last tour, I decided to go w/ Boston 2--not sure which show was better, but it was probably the best concert I've ever been to :O
Took my gf (well, fiance... still feels weird saying that), and she likes U2 well enough. But on the drive back, she put SoI into the car's cd-player. I don't think I've ever loved her more than in that moment :drunk:

Well, they brought it again the second night in Boston but it didn't quite match Friday night's show. I think the difference was down to a better crowd on Friday and the fact that it was a little awkward for the band the first time through the "new order" of the end of the main set.

I'm not knocking them for not matching Friday night as it could easiy be a top 10% show for their entire career!! That's how good Friday was.

Highlights were Out Of Control, a great version of Desire with "love me do" snippeted and a 30 year anniversary of Live Aid, long version of Bad. Good snippets of " walk on the wild side"

This was a typical great Boston U2 show. Not transcendent, but great nonetheless.

I was there in the stands Friday night too and it really was amazing. They were just so happy it was a joy to watch. Edge dancing by himself on the e stage during COBL is going to be a lifelong memory.

Back
Top Bottom