The Wanderer Intermission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The visuals look great, and any excuse to hear Johnny Cash is a good excuse, but I do wonder what is the point of the intermissions? Does the band suddenly need a toilet break or a diaper change? Have they become that old that they now need that breather halfway during the show?

They set up the instruments on the e-stage during the intermission... Actually looks like the band hangs inside the screen during it, although I could have not seen something.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

They set up the instruments on the e-stage during the intermission... Actually looks like the band hangs inside the screen during it, although I could have not seen something.

The printed tech setlists mention the band enter the screen for Invisible through the "rabbit hole". I'm guessing this is near where the mainstage meets the catwalk.

Finally saw this thing last night and was really impressed. It definitely fits more cleanly into a U2 concert setting (you know, since it's actually a U2 song) than a random video about punk music history. Cash's line of "I went out there, to gain some experience" also nicely segues into the second set's theme, whereas the punk video just rehashed the vibe of the first four songs.

Yay to keeping the Wanderer/Cash segment for the remainder of the tour. Might as well get a bit of Zooropa representation in there since I don't see any natural places for any of those songs to be fit in --- maybe Stay (or even Numb) might pop up during the e-stage wild card segment one night.

Back
Top Bottom