Actual dreams about setlists/concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just woke up from a crazy one that started at a U2 concert, after Gloria met a hooker, beat up her pimp, she falls in love with me but turns down love-making because I deserve better and she is a soiled woman. I leave the hotel room only to return and find her in bed with Robert De Niro who is roughing her up and a confrontation ensues. I wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Had three dreams thusfar of which two came true..debut of october and debut of two hearts. lastn night I had a dream about attending the concert in Glasgow and they completely changed the set due to the tragic attacks in paris. starting with Streets etc...realy weird

I just woke up from a crazy one that started at a U2 concert, after Gloria met a hooker, beat up her pimp, she falls in love with me but turns down love-making because I deserve better and she is a soiled woman. I leave the hotel room only to return and find her in bed with Robert De Niro who is roughing her up and a confrontation ensues. I wake up.

Sharing is not always caring :wink:

Watching the start of a show on Periscope and instead of the "oh oh ohs" to start The Miracle, Bono yells "MIIIIIIAMI", then The Miracle continues as normal. I have a quick look at twitter and there are indeed Miami soundcheck reports. For all I know it wasn't played later in the set :shifty:

Last edited:
Just woke up from a doozy. I was in Berlin for one.

The had the rotating bridges like 360 but they were for fans. I was with a group of people. Bunch of guys were harassing these two girls. I tried defending them to the best of my ability but they threw me off the bridge.

They did a bunch of covers mixed in with the regular songs. I remember Bono attached to a giant crucifix that came up from the floor for uteotw. Instead the band did a full cover of Back in the Saddle by Aerosmith followed by uteotw. Just Awesome

Just woke up from a more detailed dream. Setlist included titles from an upcoming album called "Re-Assign". Sounds like it was an EP released just before SOE

I got to the concert late and checked U2gigs to see what I had missed. Must have been a dress rehearsal as the arena in Philadelphia was 80% empty.

Concert started with a song called
"Gotham Meadows" (must be about the bike crash)
"Beach Theme" (had elements of Beach Sequence)
"All Business" (new rock song that was their biggest hit since BD)
Then it got into "The Miracle" and such

I got there late to catch UV and Streets

Then an unreleased track from a remastered Zooropa album that was strictly Edge on vocals. Followed by a cover of "Big Bang Baby" by STP. Edge and Bono shared vocals with A megaphone in a tribute to Scott Weiland. Next was WLCTT.

They were setting up a string accompanied number honoring the woman from Myanmar again when I woke up. The orchestra was all Buddhist women.

Back
Top Bottom