Sept. 12, 2015 Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep.. ballz. I got nothing. Fucking ridiculous as I got through the queue in 2 minutes after 10. And I already couldn't pull GA. :doh:

Kept giving me high priced tickets instead of GA as well. :doh: No ticketmaster, I'm searching for GA. Why the hell would I want overpriced seats instead? I'd rather not go than waste money on that shit.

I keep getting those 360 Euro tickets as well and keep throwing them back. I wonder how long it took for GA to be sold out? 5 minutes or less for 2 shows?

Yeah the first two sold out in half an hour, this one in 20 minutes. Pretty ridiculous. :crack: I don't understand why the hell they advertised so much for these extra dates... way to screw us around and gather more attention.

All tix for the Amsterdam dates gone; single tickets in the 180Euro range still available, but they are now next to the stage.
I was happy to get tix through the presale.

So I have one spare for both the 12th & 13th. Just to be clear.

Hey man I have tickets for both of the first dates. If you are still interested in trading, I'm very interested in the spare ticket you have for the 13th :wave:

I tried getting tickets through general sales... Still empty handed.
The tickets I have are the one's I got during presale..

I really can not get my head around the fact that this is the first time ever that I can't buy the tickets I wanted during general sale. :D I can laugh about it now...

Really glad I used my presale code.

Yep, saw that, ridiculous. These GAs are paper tickets and can actually be sold/traded unlike German GAs.

Are you planning on going to Amsterdam, Silvia? We want to go to at least one show there and maybe spend a couple of days there as it's been ages since each of us have been. Also looking for Cologne and more Berlin.

Are you planning on going to Amsterdam, Silvia? We want to go to at least one show there and maybe spend a couple of days there as it's been ages since each of us have been. Also looking for Cologne and more Berlin.

I don't think I can manage that, unless I can really get tickets for at least one show there. The dates are a bit difficult for me. But I'm definitely looking for Cologne tickets instead, because we missed out on tickets for both shows completely. :sigh:

Anyone got a spare GA
ticket for Amsterdam 3 at face value. Your bonus would be a vinyl copy of 'Another Time, another place'

Does anyone know of any bars that'll be showing the Manchester United vs Liverpool game in and around the Ziggo Dome on Saturday? It's a 18:30 kickoff local time so could probably catch the majority of it if close enough (I'm not GA so no need to queue early on the night)

Does anyone know of any bars that'll be showing the Manchester United vs Liverpool game in and around the Ziggo Dome on Saturday? It's a 18:30 kickoff local time so could probably catch the majority of it if close enough (I'm not GA so no need to queue early on the night)

Around the area might be tricky. There's a bar near the Amsterdam Arena that usually shows sports but I"m not sure if it's open when there are no events at the Arena itself. You could try one of the various pubs in the "Amsterdamse Poort"though, it's on the other side of the Bijlmer Arena station, there's a shopping centre and restaurants and pubs. Otherwise take the metro/tram into the city centre, all Irish pubs show footy. :wink:

Group pic of us in GA. Got a great rail spot.

yaQ2qd6.jpg

bv9pZ28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom