Sep 5, 2015 - Turin, Italy - Pala Alpitour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, travelling over from the UK. I have got GA tickets for the show with a friend. Any Italian fans who know of some good hotels to stay in & bars for before & after the show, please let me know !.

hy!

Hy there! :) I hope you will have time to explore my beautiful city.. for the staying I can't help you, but take a look on tripadvisor and see what you'd like.. Nightlife is mainly in the Piazza Vittorio area, near the Murazzi, many nice cocktails bar by our river Po', or you can go to the Quadrilatero aerea.. here I love the Smile Tree Bar, take a look at theyr cocktails :D
Neither of them are near the Palaompico/Palalpitour but you can take buses or cab.. Enjoy your staying! :wave:

K.

I went to Turin on 360. There's a decent Irish bar for a pint called 6 nations, I think you would need to get a cab from the arena though

Thanks guys & anybody else with any other thoughts on good bars....Ideally with lots of beautiful ladies in them, then please post ! ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using U2 Interference mobile app

Thanks guys & anybody else with any other thoughts on good bars....Ideally with lots of beautiful ladies in them, then please post ! ?

Hi, I will go to Turin both nights..... sorry, I'm not a lady but I like pints :lol:

Will be there with lot's of friends.... see you there maybe!

Sounds good to me Yahweh !. There are 4 of us from the UK coming out for the Saturday show.

Back
Top Bottom