Sep 4, 2015 - Turin, Italy - Pala Alpitour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone,

I have 2 GA tickets for this show through the Fan club pre-sale.
These are tickets to be picked up at the venue.
Does anyone know how it works ?
Place ? Time it takes ? (it is said 1 hour before the opening of the gate on the e-mail confirmation, but I would prefere to be there as fast as possible).

Ho ... and if anyone has additional tickets for the show on the next day, I am interested ;-)

Hi everyone,

I have 2 GA tickets for this show through the Fan club pre-sale.
These are tickets to be picked up at the venue.
Does anyone know how it works ?
Place ? Time it takes ? (it is said 1 hour before the opening of the gate on the e-mail confirmation, but I would prefere to be there as fast as possible).

Ho ... and if anyone has additional tickets for the show on the next day, I am interested ;-)

The official vendor says you'll need an ID to pick up the tickets. Since there will be a lot of us for GA, I guess the window at the venue will be open early in the afternoon.

Don't forget your ID, confirmation of the transaction and also the VISA you paid with at the time.....

I have ticks for Sept 4 and 5 but might not come at all, my girlfriend is 9 month pregnant and baby is due for Sept 4..... :lol: timing has always been my strength....

Saturday already sold to a friend, but still hoping for Friday.... :reject:

Anyone knows the age limit for kids on GA? My daughter is 6..... might come with her just for the show and go back (3 hours away only....) :D

Thank you for the tips and the link to the ticket information.

my girlfriend is 9 month pregnant and baby is due for Sept 4..... :lol: timing has always been my strength....

Anyone knows the age limit for kids on GA? My daughter is 6..... might come with her just for the show and go back (3 hours away only....) :D

Félicitations ! :applaud:
I hope you can make it on friday and be back on time.

I don't know the age limit for kids and I hesitated myself to (try to) bring my 6 years old son, but I am still afraid that a 2 hours show is too long for him. I am sure he would like however, as he and his 2 years old sister both sing "If you go" (Every Breaking Wave) by heart.

I'm in Turin next week with a relative who is a longtime fan but never had the U2 Live experience - he's coming all the way from India! We're still desperately hunting for Friday night tickets, if anyone happens to have any spares or knows of someone who does??

:up::up::up::up: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom