Oct 29, 2015 - London, UK - O2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will be on this date...
Still looking for apartment/hostel to stay near o2...anyone?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I will be attending this show

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I will be attending this show

I will likewise be attending this show.

Will be Redzoning this show. Would be great to meet up with fellow Interferencers on the day or before/after.

Aye, might be cool. I've got a seat for this one so no need to get there too early, plus for London 3 (as opposed to London 4 where I might be going with 2 or 3 other people) I'm Billy No-mates.

How come you're coming to London?

I will likewise be attending this show.

Aye, might be cool. I've got a seat for this one so no need to get there too early, plus for London 3 (as opposed to London 4 where I might be going with 2 or 3 other people) I'm Billy No-mates.

How come you're coming to London?

Always wanted to see London, Dublin, etc.... what better way than to combine it with a few U2 gigs? :)

Well I've had no luck with GA's, & I'm good at this. Refreshed page at 1 second past 9AM. Straight in, no wait. But GA's are not an option, even before the ticket search begins. Now it's a 5 min wait, but no GA's.

Paris was a 56 min wait, now site has crashed. Thank god for the presale. GA's both nights :D

What are peoples guesses, for how long it will take to sell out 4 London shows. Additional shows look like the only options for GA's.

Will be on this date...
Still looking for apartment/hostel to stay near o2...anyone?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I'm spending the night before the Nov 2 show at the Pilot Inn. Great reviews & super convenient. But when I looked at show night for London 5 the prices had sky rocketed. Haven't checked for the 29th Oct though.

Probably rock up there early afternoon both days. Doing Redzone for this show and GA for Nov 2.
Currently looking at hotels to stay for a week, probably closer to the city as I am doing the tourist thing :) And cab it to the o2.

Doing both 3+4 and considering finding a place near the o2 on airbnb, usually very reasonably priced when split between a few people if anyone fancies it?

Hello! :)
Any tips on when we should arrive the venue tomorrow?
Are people getting there early? And is the queue indoors?
Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Queuing begins at 09.00 if you really want a low number.
We dropped in at midday and the queue was reasonably small.
It's a covered area so good if the weather is not great.

Thanks!!???
Hope my boyfriend wants to get there early with me. He is not a massive fan, but I am ?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom