Oct 25, 2015 - London, UK - O2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping on getting a RED ticket for this, and a GA for the 30th.

Hopefully they will tell us which night is which..

Yeah, it would be nice to know more about the '2 different shows'. I'd especially like to see an 'innocence show' if it's chock full of early stuff.

I'm using presale codes for Paris GA's, so for London I'm just going to try for the dates that won't sell out so fast, as I'll be running the gauntlet of the general sale. Hopefully there'll announce extra London shows, as it looks like they're booked as a possibility.

I did RED in Phoenix last time. Great fun & much less hassles than GA, but give me up front in GA any day :drool:

Now I've got tickets for the Thursday and Friday at the O2 London I'm hoping I've not chosen the wrong way round, lol...a seat for an "Innocence" night where they play more old things and a GA ticket for the "Experience" night where they play newer things...no way of telling so you just go with what you think at the time, don't you.

My presale code is for tomorrow! What site does u2.com direct you to when purchasing? Ticketmaster? What's the fastest way to do this?

My presale code is for tomorrow! What site does u2.com direct you to when purchasing? Ticketmaster? What's the fastest way to do this?

I don't know, I didn't go near u2.com at all to buy tickets. I hear our American cousins have had terrible trouble with Ticketmaster, I used AXS and it was nice and easy; set up an account with them (do it now!) and logged in half an hour before tickets went on sale, was directed to a waiting room, had my tickets 10 mins after they went on sale and it only took THAT long cos their waiting room page stopped auto-refreshing and I sat there like a plank for ages.

I booked my tickets this morning! Such a relief! Didn't get Red zone, but no biggie, GA for 25th and 26th! My first U2 gigs, I couldn't be more hyped!

For all the London and Scotland dates, we should organise for people to hold up a "London-Ness Times" sign.

Back
Top Bottom