Oct 17, 2015 - Koln, Germany - Lanxess Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know how much does stadium general entry cost?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Hello,

Does anybody have the seating chart of the arena?

Also, I just created an account on TicketMaster.de and there does not seem to be the option to add the credit card, this info is asked at the checkout, which I don't like, since during the general sale the server might fall. Does anybody know if there is an option to add credit card information now?

Thank you

tickets in the pocket for the floor!!

Thank you so much phommel! Although price is good, I cannot afford flight and accommodation. Why did they choose only big cities? I hope they will concert more cities of in 2016.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I also have 2 floor tickets. My friends are trying for floor tickets monday at the general sale. However at the moment I don't see floor tickets in the option list at ticketmaster.de. Any change all the floor tickets are gone during the pre-sale?

Since the 'general' sale was today as well (but with a 40 euro premium, automaticaly subbing to U2.com at the same time) I'm guessing people used that option. I doubt any floor tickets haven't been sold out this way.

by now probably. My friends were able to buy 4 tickets like 10 minutes ago. However there still is an "issue" apparently there are two entries: left and right, So some of our friends have a different entrance. Don't know if it is possible to change after entering probably not due too safety issues.

We've been hunting and refreshing for GAs madly but no luck so far... please let me know if you see any GAs open/available. :)

only a few expensive probably seats available for both Koln and Berlin at the moment so the rest probably sold...

Hi all, new to these forums - me and my mate have GA tix for this show, I got hem in the "Experience" presale, he had no luck getting GAs for the show on the 18th[emoji17] With these shows being in "pairs" (new shows added but only singularly![emoji15]), what's the best way to get 2 for the 18th? Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom