Nov 6, 2015 - Glasgow, UK - The SSE Hydro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there. On my own, but at least there! I didn't manage to get one for the 7th before the touts did :(

Chickadee :wink:

I see you've been drawn back to the PGP too ;)

I only have a ticket for the 6th too. If you are queueing for GA see you there :D

Also I am sure there will end up being a fan gathering somewhere ( see thread for 7th ) so you will meet people there too :D

Quick question, why are some people having tickets delivered but I just have to show my debit card????

Sent from my Hudl 2 using U2 Interference mobile app

It's not long to go now but I actually might not go because GA alone sounds horrible to me! I didn't enjoy it last time and I was with a friend (I loved the gig but the queuing was really tough for me). So.. I might see you all there.. :(

i got tickets for sat 7th me and my pal.
is anyone queing up early? i might bring
my guitar along for a sing along:applaud:
get the party started early :D

@superfly: GA has only ticketless entry. You will not receive anything upfront. Just bring your credit card and ID. I'd also print out the confirmation email just in case.
@chickadee: with the stage set up as it is, you can easily queue up late and still get a good spot. I'd say 5pm is fine for 2nd row. This stage just has a ton of rail, so no worries. Also, any spot has its good and bad. From front row you will not see the screen. From i-stage you will not be close to e-stage and vice versa. Best stage ever for late comers ;)
@BBMac: yup, I'll be queuing up early with my friends. Guitar sounds like a great idea. Let's just hope for good weather ;)

Best to take sum lite rain jacket if attending the 2 days or hat :)
There's a few sheltered spots at the hydro doors mind you but
Not sure how heavy rain will be.Best to be prepared.
Am expecting the Glasgow show's to be electric and maybe "still
Having found" at the end of the first night? Cause 360tour crowd
Participation was Awesome:)

Did you know the first time U2 played Sunday Bloody Sunday
To a live audience was in 1982 pre war tour in Glasgow Scotland.
Roll on Friday :up: rock n roll stops the traffic

Same here looking for tickets for both nights 6th and 7th

Cheers Bruce

Tickets | U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015 - Glasgow at Ticketmaster

You can get them direct for £165 + the £15.50 booking fee £180 mate this is for the Sat 7th

OR

Try the 2nd market Viagogo have Tickets for the Fri & Sat

U2 Hydro Glasgow Tickets | Fri 06 Nov 2015 - viagogo

U2 Hydro Glasgow Tickets | Sat 07 Nov 2015 - viagogo

If you wait till the day most these 2nd markets prices will drop well low

Not long to go now guys! :hyper:

First time going GA on both nights... what time should I get there to join the queue? Is 6pm too late for a decent spot?

Katiebear. I have been front rail , GA for past 20 years. Have always been there at 6/7am and queued all day BUT on Saturday am Red Zine, first for me, not sure whether it will be good. But re GA queue , seems to be that there is so much rail space this tour plus two stages ebpven if you don't camp out all day you should get second or third row I think from what everyone has said :applaud:

Setting off from deepest Yorkshire very soon. Really looking forward to these shows. The atmosphere promises to be something special.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Arrghhh so excited for you !!!! Sadly on a train to London but will be on route tomorrow early !!! Hope you have an awesome time. Updates please and also please check out Red Zone for me, worth it or ditch it for GA ? Thanks !!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Arrghhh so excited for you !!!! Sadly on a train to London but will be on route tomorrow early !!! Hope you have an awesome time. Updates please and also please check out Red Zone for me, worth it or ditch it for GA ? Thanks !!

Was at London 3 (struck lucky there!). Red Zone looks perfect for overall view but I wouldn't swap my experience one off the rail on e-stage for anything! In seats with the Mrs for both nights in Glasgow so will be a different experience!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah that's what I thought !!! So given choice e stage or I stage ??? And good luck with the seats ! I HATE being seated at any gig but hope you have a fab time with the Mrs !!

@Acrobat70 do you still have a GA for tonight?
if so i can meet you around 5pm at the venue
Pm me please ..

Back
Top Bottom