GA Dublin-Feedback Plz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmripa

Babyface
Hi...wondering about anyone's GA experience....what time did you show up?? Where did you land a spot?? I'm coming from Boston and looking for some type of feedback to make a plan!! (Not sure really what 3arena's policy is???)

Thanks!!!

We got in line at about 620 pm...ended up about 8 people from the front, 5 people from the catwalk on Adam's side. Saw a hand with '92' about 8 feet away from us. Glad we didn't queue. Yes they were on the rail but they also probably spent their whole damn day there in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

3Arena's policy is simple. You get in a queue and you are let in when they open the doors. This number on hand business is pure nonsense, imho. I got there at 7pm and was standing beside 2 Californians who had been there since 3. We were 4/5 rows back from the e stage. I felt sorry they had wasted 4 precious hours of their time in Dublin standing out in the rain. And we had a blast. Don't sweat it.

BTW I saw a guy having his c card scanned but he was letting 2 other people go in on it, and not himself. So much for the RULES about that. Ho hum. Now, I got to go and rest for tonight's adventure. Have a great gig everyone. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom