Any idea when they'll come to Florida again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fenderbendr

Babyface
Not sure if this is the right section for this, but when do you guys think they'll tour in Florida again? I wasn't a U2 fan when they came to Miami on the 360 tour so I missed them then. They're not playing anywhere near Flordia this leg of the tour, which is disappointing.

I just hope I don't have to wait too long for them to come here again.

Thoughts on this?

I'd say Miami is a definite. If they do arenas, probably 2 in Miami. They've also done Tampa on every tour so far, so I'd think they might again.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

All we have are reports from fans that crew members that have mentioned that the tour will be continuing into 2016 and maybe 2017. If it goes on through the next two years, I'm sure Florida would be in there somewhere.

Personally, I want to know when U2 is coming to LA again. I don't think 6 shows in a week is anywhere near enough.

No idea but the guy behind me at tonight's Toronto show had flown in from Florida because, according to him, U2 hasn't played Florida in ages (360??) (I also remember them opening Zoo TV in Lakeland, Florida in 1992).

You missed one hell of a show! It was also my first-ever U2 show. Hoping for a Miami date or two next year.

Yeah, I had some friends that went to that show and said it was really good, even from their nose-bleed seats. Lol

How do you become a U2 fan between the 360 tour and this tour? That seems a little crazy to me. Did the new album give away really work on someone?

How do you become a U2 fan between the 360 tour and this tour? That seems a little crazy to me. Did the new album give away really work on someone?
No, a friend turned me onto them shortly after they went to see them on the 360 tour in Miami. I never really knew much about U2 before he told me about them believe it or not.

They're my favorite band by far now though.

As long as there's a new album in 2016/2017 for another 8 nights at MSG :sexywink:

Miami is my favorite place in the US and the band love it too (pretty clearly, I think) so I really hope I'll get to travel and see them down there in 2016. Radiohead was great at AA Arena in 2012.

I'm sure Tampa would be involved too

No idea but the guy behind me at tonight's Toronto show had flown in from Florida because, according to him, U2 hasn't played Florida in ages (360??) (I also remember them opening Zoo TV in Lakeland, Florida in 1992).

I wouldn't consider the summer of 2011 to be "ages", as that'd probably be on par with all the other cities they're visiting on this tour. Yet again, maybe he just hadn't seen them in awhile!

Back
Top Bottom