Why is the band so quiet leading up to opening night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was only a thought about what can perhps going through their minds when preparing the tour after all what happened since the release of the album. Nothing more. If you add any other meanings to it, I can´t be responsible for that :)

When everyone tells you that the content of your posts and your delivery method equals 'x', and you are the only one who believes it is 'y', perhaps the problem isn't everyone else...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It was only a thought about what can perhps going through their minds when preparing the tour after all what happened since the release of the album. Nothing more. If you add any other meanings to it, I can´t be responsible for that :)

Then stop saying things like "they certainly meant etc etc etc."

I hesitate to make assumptions about the language capabilities of members who are not native English speakers, but I do wonder if things are just getting lost in translation due to English not being your first language.

But if you want to engage posters in a different way, please try to be aware that if multiple people seem to be misreading the things you are saying, then the issue may be the way you are saying them.

If you don't want to engage posters in a different way, then by all means, carry on with your "gosh, I'm so persecuted around here" schtick.

Edit: Ha! Dan beat me to one of my points.

When everyone tells you that the content of your posts and your delivery method equals 'x', and you are the only one who believes it is 'y', perhaps the problem isn't everyone else...

This is a silly debate, anyway:
Using your logic: if a certain group of people is big enough, then what they say is automatically correct?

Funny :)

Of course, it was only my perspective and I can be all wrong about the mood the band has and I hope I´m wrong, but I always wonder why some people always prefer personal attacks better than normal discussion...

This is a silly debate, anyway:
Using your logic: if a certain group of people is big enough, then what they say is automatically correct?

Funny :)

Of course, it was only my perspective and I can be all wrong about the mood the band has and I hope I´m wrong, but I always wonder why some people always prefer personal attacks better than normal discussion...

How you went from "perhaps the person isn't always correct", to "automatically correct" is a leap of imagination only you could make.

The hurt puppy routine of claiming people who call you on the same shit you pull time and time again are "personally attacking" you is also getting old.

You are being awfully liberal with the word "normal" too - I don't think the claims you are making about their state of mind could be considered "normal discussion" by anyone.

Well, obviously after the article in the New York Times, U2 are no longer quiet. Strap yourselves in, it's gonna be an awesome ride. :hyper:

The first I saw of it anywhere was the initial post about it in the General Tour thread, so you didn't miss anything throughout the day. It was just released this evening.

READY.

cwucmoqst71ss6figg7n_zpsytkufoxg.gif

aeryaer_zps1346b192.gif

Back
Top Bottom