What would make you walk out of a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
We all love this band and however much we voice our setlist gripes or complain about cringeworthy Bono-isms from time to time we're still always ecstatic to see them live. But what would your breaking point be?

What, if anything, would make you walk right out? Or what's the closet you've genuinely come to leaving? :wink:

Stand Up Comedy.

Either the song, or Bono trying out a new career.

If they are going to make the shows even more 90s oriented than the last legs of 360 than I might just as well watch ZOOTV Sydney again.

Aung San Suu Kyi guest appearence wearing a coexist headband singing "Jesus Jew, Mohammad its true..." while Bono accompanies her on an accordian.

- a Madonna duet (with Bono singing one of her songs as a snippet to rub salt in the wound)
- 'Bad' remix
- Bono asking the crowd if they're "ready for the drop"

Honestly though, I don't know. Even if something happened that seemed to upset me, I think I'd see it through to the end. It would take a lot. :D

Nothing would make me walk out. They might do something I hate, something I roll my eyes at, something that shocks me, but I can't imagine anything they could do that would make me say "Screw you guys, I'm going home."

I mean, even if Bono stopped the concert and pointed at me "Hey! You! Cori! We see you there. Get the fuck out of our show. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID. SHAAAAAAAAAAAME."

I'd be like "COME AT ME BRO" and then maybe a security bro would come at me, but I'd have to be dragged out, I certainly wouldn't walk about because Bono told me to.

Bono is not the boss of me.

Nothing would make me walk out. They might do something I hate, something I roll my eyes at, something that shocks me, but I can't imagine anything they could do that would make me say "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
Yep. I've never left a concert before it finished.

See, now why would you want to leave and miss such a bizarre occurrence? You could say you were there when U2 did that totally bizarre thing!

In "could potentially happen" terms....acoustic only show but even then the song along a would be fun.

In "never would happen" terms....Bono starts shitting all over Americans with his speeches to the point where he pulls a David Chappelle and they just stand on stage and don't play.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think if they ever did anything so bad that it would make me think about walking out, the plug would probably be pulled on the show anyway.

r6y8oku_zpsfdfd8886.gif

Back
Top Bottom