What would make you walk out of a U2 concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If they went all RATM circa 1993 Lollapalooza

109759-rage_against_machine_400.jpg

If they invited ISIS on stage to behead a random fan in the Red Zone. With the promise of Acrobat to follow.

I think a handful of U2 fans would volunteer if it meant Acrobat's live premiere.

They would miss out, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

I think a handful of U2 fans would volunteer if it meant Acrobat's live premiere.

They would miss out, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

LOL. It would be an awkward listen as a fan.

Maybe at the end of the song "I told you . . . Don't believe what you hear, Dont believe what you see, it was a a big hoax with corn syrup. You enjoy that Acrobat?"

I wonder how Axver would annotate the setlist on u2gigs.com to include the beheading and premiere of Acrobat? If you can chime in and show us.

I can't say this is a scenario I ever expected to ponder!

I wonder how Axver would annotate the setlist on u2gigs.com to include the beheading and premiere of Acrobat? If you can chime in and show us.

Acrobat (First time ever live) (ISIS beheading intro / The Space Twins "Headache" snippet)

:laugh: = heads rolling
:bump: = heads bumping

The shits....would definitely have to walk out if I had the shits

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If I shat myself I'd man up. Go to the bathroom toss my boxers. Start hand washing pants in the sink while wiping down whatever residue is on the body. Do this during a crowd pleaser. Not IALW. You don't want a bum rush of dudes seeing you bottomless in an arena bathroom

Wait, I finally thought of something that would very probably make me leave.

Anything involving a Kardashian.

acoustic version of the Fly.

I heard from the 2nd cousin of the janitor at the pacific coliseum that they are going to do the Bono solo acoustic version of "the fly", as seen on FROM THE SKY DOWN.

Back
Top Bottom