U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No luck for Chicago GA. I looked in about a minute late because I couldn't find my wallet. Crap.

Should I keep trying? I really want to take a nap.

Gah!!! I dont like the pricing of the seats on this tour!! So confusing!! Am i right that all seats in the loge, club are $297!!!??? Jeez!!! Do they think their fans are fat cats with money to burn??? I automatically logged on and it said GA were not available. NOT many dots available ...then TM suddenly said it was changing format to "Best Available" so i had to do it all over again.

I ended up getting two in BAL 314 but they are ROW 1 so i just took them! Seems I'll have a view over the redzone. How is this spot do u think???

I guess Ill try my luck getting a single for night two! Good single seats are much easier to get i hope but paying $350....ummmm

I just got two Balcony tickets for Boston 2nd night. How are there going to be any tickets left when it goes on sale on Monday?? if they are holding tickets back does that mean that someone who buys on Monday could get better seats??

Also when ticketmaster showed which seats it just said Row 12. NOT that I was in the Balcony!! I'm not sure I would have paid what I paid for two Balcony seats at the Garden.

I just got two Balcony tickets for Boston 2nd night. How are there going to be any tickets left when it goes on sale on Monday?? if they are holding tickets back does that mean that someone who buys on Monday could get better seats??

They only put a limited amount of tickets on sale for a presale so yes, someone on Monday could get better seats.

I got 2 GA tickets to LA on the 30th! It was crazy at first because I initially selected 2 tickets, which I couldn't find. Then I remembered somebody posted about looking for single GA tickets, and boom! I was able to buy one, then search again, buy the other one... I don't remember who did it, but thanks a lot to whoever posted that tip! :applaud:

Also when ticketmaster showed which seats it just said Row 12. NOT that I was in the Balcony!! I'm not sure I would have paid what I paid for two Balcony seats at the Garden.

How much were the balcony seats for Boston? Going to try to get 2 for 1st show on Monday.

Hate to say, but I did see in another thread that someone tried this, and purchased tix, but they were all later cancelled by the company. Don't know if this was different countries or not. But I'd be careful.

I don't think the ticketing companies care about which code you entered, they're just looking for the number of tickets bought per show.

They'll probably add more shows, but I would think they might want to build anticipation for a following stadium tour by just playing select arena shows this time around?

:help::help: :huh: :help::help:

I have limited net time
(none at home so don't have time to revue this thread)

My Sib logged in via Innocence got us seats: MSG :hyper: BUT
UNABLE to get me a GA for a different date :( . AS far as they saw
when they typed in "GA" they ONLY GOT the various VIP packages,
RED Zone, Loge, and First Balcony tix offers.
Didn't even state that GAs were Sold Out!

Asked me to ask y'all what's the problem
and can we try for GA?
OR now we have to wait till Gen Public Sale Mon!?

have leave here by 4:45 NYC Time.....so
ANy HELP before then IS Much APPRICIATED! :up: :wave:

:help::help: :huh: :help::help:

I have limited net time
(none at home so don't have time to revue this thread)
My Sib logged in via Innocence got us seats :hyper: BUT
UNABLE to get me a GA. AS far as they saw when they typed in
they ONLY GOT the various VIP packages, RED Zone Loge, and First Balcony.
Didn't even state that GAs were Sold Out!

Asked me to ask y'all what's the problem and can we try for GA?
OR now has to wait till Public Sale Mon!?

have leave here by 4:45 NYC Time.

ANy HELP Much APPRICIATED! :wave:

Monday it is. Noone is pulling GAs anymore for NYC I don't think.

I just pulled GAs twice for the first night of LA with the subscriber bundle, so you might be in luck.

I just pulled GAs twice for the first night of LA with the subscriber bundle, so you might be in luck.

Debating whether to get a second membership and try for it. Am I allowed to do that and will they get me the code in enough time to use it during the presale?

It's a subscriber bundle. You buy the U2.com subscription THROUGH ticketmaster and you get the tickets now.

would anyone mind explaining the "App" so I don't have to go back and read this entire thread? It would be greatly appreciated... No pre-sale for me so I was going to try for GA's on Monday...
Thanks!

would anyone mind explaining the "App" so I don't have to go back and read this entire thread? It would be greatly appreciated... No pre-sale for me so I was going to try for GA's on Monday...
Thanks!

Not sure how it works in other counties, but for North America if you have a smartphone (iPhone or android-based) you can download the Ticketmaster app in the respective App Store. Seems to be working a lot faster than hopping on the computer and accessing the site online. I had a speedy checkout today on the app with 2 GAs for Toronto 1.

Not sure how it works in other counties, but for North America if you have a smartphone (iPhone or android-based) you can download the Ticketmaster app in the respective App Store. Seems to be working a lot faster than hopping on the computer and accessing the site online. I had a speedy checkout today on the app with 2 GAs for Toronto 1.

Thanks! so it is a ticketmaster app! thanks so much!!

I got tickets yesterday and haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail. Has this happen to anyone? Both purchases show up on my ticketmaster account so I'm assuming it's all ok.

I got San Jose 2 GA (1) and San Jose 1 reserved (1) (didn't want GA) but looking at the map on Ticketmaster, it appears that both San Joses GA's are out, at least for the presale.

This may be a dumb question and it may have already been answered but here goes, I bought my 2 presale tickets today - seats, not GA. Will I be able to get 2 more tickets on Monday for the same show with the same card? They'll also be seats, not GA. A friend is going to be working all day and won't be able to try for them.

Back
Top Bottom