u2 play 3Arena in December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm. Maybe it was just easier to make everyone's presale code show, but if you've used it, it won't work.

That being said, I haven't used mine yet. :shifty: :hmm:

So ... I have a presale code showing in my account again. I understood that if I'd already used a code for US/Canada shows this tour, I wouldn't get a new one. Is it because I was dumb* and accidentally renewed myself again, through 2017?

*or, maybe I was actually really smart, if this is the result of an extra renewal

I have one showing too, just checked.. and it was used. But I'm not sure if it's the same code or not.

I see there's tickets already available on reseller site, cheapest I've found is £450, mad prices. The thing is, these sellers have 4 in a row etc. How did they get them if it's max 2 per person?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Wouldn't that be 2 separate transactions? The chances of getting two pairs next to each other randomly would be remote.
Regardless, those prices are criminal. Yet people desperate to see U2 in Ireland will pay it.
I wonder if people are getting corporate seats and selling them?

Seats for Monday and standing for Saturday happy days best of luck everyone

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Someone suggested that my surprise code can only be used for Dublin/Belfast, as it has a '15' in it. Is that right? It's not going to expire before the 2016 leg, is it? If I don't use it now, will I get a new code in 2016 that has a '16' in it?

Does anyone have the number to call? I know some fans have been able to connect with an actual person about these things. Or if I call and tell them what happened, will they take my code away from me???

:panic:

Fuck me, I can't believe I'm still thinking about this. DAMN IT U2.

Last edited:
Someone suggested that my surprise code can only be used for Dublin/Belfast, as it has a '15' in it. Is that right? It's not going to expire before the 2016 leg, is it? If I don't use it now, will I get a new code in 2016 that has a '16' in it?

Does anyone have the number to call? I know some fans have been able to connect with an actual person about these things. Or if I call and tell them what happened, will they take my code away from me???

:panic:

Fuck me, I can't believe I'm still thinking about this. DAMN IT U2.

Are you going to renew your membership next year when it runs out?

Or in 2017 for that matter.

Because if that's the case, you can renew right after the tour announcement for a possible 2016 leg and get a new code right away. This code might expire, yes, as it's for this year's tour (as was announced when tickets went on sale). But what is most likely is that those that are still a member when the new announcement comes will get issued new codes. So if the tour goes into 2016, the circus starts again. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Renewing again is just a backup to be sure, but it should not be needed.

Those of us that have used our codes will get new ones too. New leg, new round.

Right now my membership goes through Feb 2017, so I won't renew right away.

I'm waiting for my friend to decide if she's sticking with the second two Dublin shows (in which case I may be in), or if she will change her mind and do Belfast + first two Dublin shows (in which case I'm iffy).

Haha, that's the spirit! Fuck the grown ass people.
I'm gonna try too. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I mean, hell - my mystery code might not even work! But now I have to try. Looks like I'm getting up at 3:30 tomorrow morning to be logged in and ready on two devices at 4 am Seattle time. :crack:

Looks like the TM app is a no-go - it won't let me select Dublin. But I'll bring home my work laptop so I can log in on two devices - one for each show! (I'm too slow on my iPad.)

Over at zootopia apparently all tickets for Saturday have already gone- whether that's all tickets period or just presale

I would imagine there were only a set number of tickets available for the limited presale today. But who knows.

I mean, hell - my mystery code might not even work! But now I have to try. Looks like I'm getting up at 3:30 tomorrow morning to be logged in and ready on two devices at 4 am Seattle time. :crack:

Looks like the TM app is a no-go - it won't let me select Dublin. But I'll bring home my work laptop so I can log in on two devices - one for each show! (I'm too slow on my iPad.)

:applaud: 3:30 am..Good Luck Cori!!

when people from the US try to buy tickets for tomorrows presale... do we just go to our regular ticketmaster or have to create an account on ticketmaster for Ireland? Regular ticket master does not show the dates but Irelands does. Just want to be prepared for the presale

So ... I have a presale code showing in my account again. I understood that if I'd already used a code for US/Canada shows this tour, I wouldn't get a new one. Is it because I was dumb* and accidentally renewed myself again, through 2017.

*or, maybe I was actually really smart, if this is the result of an extra renewal

I discovered I have one too, maybe Bono really wants us there, hehe.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

when people from the US try to buy tickets for tomorrows presale... do we just go to our regular ticketmaster or have to create an account on ticketmaster for Ireland? Regular ticket master does not show the dates but Irelands does. Just want to be prepared for the presale

ticketmaster.ie takes just a minute to create an account

BTW, for student tix, will a valid student ID from outside of Ireland be OK? Curious because as of next week, for the first time in 30 years I will have one for a semester, would be a nice perk. ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Have we established if there are any ticket limits(per show, or over the entirely of all shows)?

TM.ie warms to adhere to ticket limits in regards to same names, emails, addresses, credit cards.......but doesn't even list what the limits are

I thought I saw somewhere it was two per show. Whether that was at one time, or total .... they probably figure it's going to sell out so fast, that someone couldn't buy two and then log right back on and buy two more, etc. That's my best guess!

ticketmaster.ie You can link directly to each show's ticket sale page from the Tour section of U2.com.

BTW, for student tix, will a valid student ID from outside of Ireland be OK? Curious because as of next week, for the first time in 30 years I will have one for a semester, would be a nice perk. ;)

I can't speak with authority on this front, but my general experience is that student discounts are very limited in their geographical application. I never had any luck getting my Australian student ID recognised internationally. Hell, here in Australia, you must have a student ID from the state in which you're claiming a discount - which used to piss me off when I was a poor undergrad going back from Victoria to visit relatives in Queensland.

Okay, I've got two paid subsriptions to u2.com. One longtime subscription and one I took last year.
I've received a presale code for my longtime subscription, but not for the other one.
I consider it a generous gesture from U2 and I'm trying to fetch two Ga's later on.

Back
Top Bottom