U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Starting at 9 again? And is it twice per hour?

Sent from my HTCONE using U2 Interference mobile app

It was nice not being tethered to a radio for the past three days. In other news, it looks like someone in the GA line at the Forum won!

It was nice not being tethered to a radio for the past three days. In other news, it looks like someone in the GA line at the Forum won!

That was me, unless someone else hopefully also won. I was the caller at 9AM that won today.

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thank you! Keep calling as they still have a lot of tickets and we need more actual U2 fans there.

I remember you at the Avalon in 2009 from your photo.

Was just #8! Feels like progress because I haven't gotten a ring since this thing began. I think the herd is thinning... Keep going!!

Thank you! Keep calling as they still have a lot of tickets and we need more actual U2 fans there.

I remember you at the Avalon in 2009 from your photo.

Yes! I was there! :wave:

I'm not giving up hope for Thursday's show!

Was just #8! Feels like progress because I haven't gotten a ring since this thing began. I think the herd is thinning... Keep going!!

I was #13 earlier. I was #13 at some point last week. Hitting the same number should be something, right? :lol:

Their promo van is at 7th and Main, where they shot the Streets video, giving away a pair of tix.

fyi with more details from the Kroq twitter feed.

.@u2 filmed a music video on the roof top of a #LA liquor store. 1st person to find us there NOW scores tix to see them at @theroxy! #KROQU2

it was posted around 1pm. Good Luck if you're trying!

There was someone waiting for them there. Tix gone in seconds.

My fella was the second person there, literal seconds after the winner. They offered him consolation tickets to tonight's show but he didn't accept them. So painfully close :(

I've been caller 11 & 13 so far. I hate Kroq for killing the opening night buzz

Show is at 8 pm. No lining up prior to 530. Those are the details

Sent from my HTCONE using U2 Interference mobile app

looking for non-CA fans who can get to LA Thu 5/28

ATTENTION fans who do NOT live in CA but want to see U2 at The Roxy (holds 500 people) in LA this Thu May 28. Tix can only be won via contest. Be the 20th caller to KROQ at 1-800-520-1067 every 30 mins, say you're ME (Bronwyn Galloway, as you must live in CA to win). Then we get in together. Who's in? :hyper: If you're interested, please TEXT me at 415-577-3998 as I do NOT have Internet on my phone!

ATTENTION fans who do NOT live in CA but want to see U2 at The Roxy (holds 500 people) in LA this Thu May 28. Tix can only be won via contest. Be the 20th caller to KROQ at 1-800-520-1067 every 30 mins, say you're ME (Bronwyn Galloway, as you must live in CA to win). Then we get in together. Who's in? :hyper: If you're interested, please TEXT me at 415-577-3998 as I do NOT have Internet on my phone!

They would need your address as it appears on your drivers license and your date of birth, as well.

Back
Top Bottom