U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a song I heard on there yesterday that Nichole was allllll about, talking about how amazing it was, and I can't remember what it was called now, but it was TERRIBLE.

Exs and Ohs by elle king.

The lyrics make me want to die a little. They're trying SO hard to be witty and smart, but it's a reference my 13 year old brother could've come up with.

On holidays Kevin and Bean sometimes just play fun party music. They used to do it every New Year's Eve. They hadn't done it in a while though. I love it.

PS. Everytime I get a ring now my heart stops.

LOL...I've never even had it ring. Busy signal EVERY TIME.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I wish I could just lose out on tickets and be done with it so I wouldn't have to listen to KROQ ever again.

Yeah I wonder if KROQ realizes how much this is making people hate listening to KROQ. Like when you make a kid smoke pack after pack of cigarettes until he vomits.

I kind of hate the song Budapest. It's the "OOOOO-oo"s. I completely understand y'all's hate!songs too, thankfully they don't bother me...most of the time. ;)

I got through before and after giveaways today ("It's *right* after this song..." and "We already have a winner..."). Meh.

I like George Ezra in general, but that song is absolutely my least favorite thing he's done.

DamnitDamnitDamnit. On that last go around I got through to the ring twice. It rang close to 25-30 times each time before timing me out. They just didn't feel like answering the phones.

So, last Friday at 9pm...I was the winner!

As far as trying to tell you how I did it, I wasn't listening to KROQ--I just started calling in around 8:58. My first call after the clock struck 9 was the one that got me in. I don't know when they opened the lines since I wasn't listening (maybe someone remembers?). The whole call, from on-air to giving them my info, took 4 minutes. I'm still in shock. I'll be sure to keep everyone here posted about what I find out about the show, and, in a few days, the crazy experience of actually going.

As far as trying to tell you how I did it, I wasn't listening to KROQ--I just started calling in around 8:58. My first call after the clock struck 9 was the one that got me in. I don't know when they opened the lines since I wasn't listening (maybe someone remembers?). The whole call, from on-air to giving them my info, took 4 minutes. I'm still in shock. I'll be sure to keep everyone here posted about what I find out about the show, and, in a few days, the crazy experience of actually going.

Oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Fingers crossed more of us get to join you and mtnfox!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Woohoo!!!

Congrats! That's 2!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Awesome, congrats!

Congratulations!! :applaud:

I do have that day off :whistle:

For those traveling in, you have to be a US citizen and a California resident to win. You can try to help an eligible person win, but the information you give has to be that of CA resident and they will require ID.

Thanks TC for reminding people. Just give them my name and you can come with me :)

Back
Top Bottom