U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was No. 4 that last time. But I was convinced I'd won because I was able to connect 5 minutes after. So I guess they played the song late...

I'm over here singing Shine Like Stars over Shadow of the Day.

haha, yep

I've gotten thru twice but they just hang up immediately...and I've been staying on the line if it's ringing, and hanging up on the busy signal...hope I haven't been missing out...

The DJ (female, but I can't remember how many hours ago it was, not TOO many) said so and added, about the show, "it's kind of a big deal".

Yeah; I'm bummed, too. I get that the radio station has it's sweeps week priority... but you'd think u2 would offer a few tickets to fans as well. Increase our odds a bit.

I still haven't heard back from KROQ with show details...:crazy: They told me someone would call in a day or two but to give them a call if I didn't hear anything by Monday. Thinking about calling this morning since it's a holiday weekend. When Kevin & Bean just gave tickets away they told the dude "see you Thursday night" so at least we've narrowed it down to an evening gig...

Sending my best vibes to everyone to win tickets today! :pray:

The DJ was nice to me this time and did not hang up right away. Said that I called about 8 minutes too late.

THIS IS IT

THE APOCALYPSE

WHOA OH

Yeah, dipshit. That's totally my response to the apocalypse too. Whoa oh. Why can't anyone finish lyrics anymore?

I just called for the entire duration of that song and got a busy signal every time. Good Lord.

Back
Top Bottom