U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got in and it rang 13 times b4 going into a busy tone. I guessvthst means I was caller 22 or something, they got a winner, and then hung up the other lines?

Sent from my HTCONE using U2 Interference mobile app

I got in and it rang 13 times b4 going into a busy tone. I guessvthst means I was caller 22 or something, they got a winner, and then hung up the other lines?

Yeah usually radio stations will "busy out" the remaining lines when they have a winner.

Oh holy hell I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Nice to finally come here and read people have been getting something other than busy signals.

Good luck, all. TAKE ME WITH YOU. ;)

Congratulations!!!

Nice to finally come here and read people have been getting something other than busy signals.

Good luck, all. TAKE ME WITH YOU. ;)

:hyper: Thanks. Got my work schedule figured out, but I have to sell my tix for LA1 in order to go to this (I had LA1 & LA2 tix, but can't manage 3 shows in 1 week). Going to the June 3rd show now instead of LA1. Good luck everyone - I hope to see some of you at the Roxy!

hope you're allowed to bring in phones/cameras

the stones are playing at the fonda theater tonight and their periscope page has been showing people picking up tickets, wristbands and a note that says 'no phones and cameras'.

So the phone stream is about 2 min behind the computer/web stream. How far behind is that stream from the on-air? I get there Sunday...

what i don't like about meerkat is you need a twitter account in order to use it.

So the phone stream is about 2 min behind the computer/web stream. How far behind is that stream from the on-air? I get there Sunday...

I think I read earlier in the thread that the computer/web stream is 2 minutes behind the live radio broadcast.
If the phone stream is 2 minutes behind that, I guess the phone stream is 4 minutes behind the live radio broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom