U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And for her to act like the lines were still open too... Classy. We get it. You want ratings. I think you're getting enough of them.

Awesome!!! What's your secret??? :)

No real secret. we had myself, my wife and my teenage son all calling at the same time. I wasn't sure how far behind the stream was so we started calling about 2 minutes before we heard the announcement. Busy, busy, busy...until suddenly I got a ring! Rang maybe 20 or 30 times before she picked up. They edited out a bunch when they played my call on the air - I think I threw out an "oh shit" lol.

No real secret. we had myself, my wife and my teenage son all calling at the same time. I wasn't sure how far behind the stream was so we started calling about 2 minutes before we heard the announcement. Busy, busy, busy...until suddenly I got a ring! Rang maybe 20 or 30 times before she picked up. They edited out a bunch when they played my call on the air - I think I threw out an "oh shit" lol.

Haha, LOVE IT!!! ...Congratulations!!! :hyper:

Well done! You give me hope.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

That's so great!!! Enjoy the show :applaud:

I'm confused, why do you think it was shitty?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Because they usually put people on air that have won. The dj made her believe she had won by putting her on air then saying ooh call back you're caller 19 not 20

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Because they usually put people on air that have won. The dj made her believe she had won by putting her on air then saying ooh call back you're caller 19 not 20

This ^ though she probably wasn't live on the air, they cut the clips up before they play them. It was just generally lame. Usually when you get through they say "You're 7" and hang up.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Ok, the context was off on that one. Everyone was congratulating this person and then we're saying it was shitty... but I understand now.

Fuck, I got a call back about a job and missed it. And I didn't even find out if I got the job. It was a courtesy call to tell me where they were in the hiring process.

:grouphug:

Tomorrow's another day! Let's take over that corporate insider gig! ;)

Happy for you mtnfox!! One interferencer at a time! :)

I got through a couple of times today but was hung up on. A friend waiting in line in SJ also won. We all had our alarms on our phones and called every hour. Not being able to listen or stream to the radio stopped no one.

Oh holy hell I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Nice to see somebody from here win, hope a few more from here can join you over the next few days.

Awesome that someone here won! :up:

Now somebody has to set up a stream, or at least give us the set. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom