U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Things I found out today:

Every song on this station has whistling, rock bands that sold their souls to EDM, or Dave Grohl.

And despite pimping their gig to an oblivion, they hardly play any U2. "Listen to hip music all day for a chance to see some old guys that our demographic doesn't care about!"

I'm really not sure what KROQ is shooting for these days. They still pretend to play rock music for the sake of their older listeners, but why would older listeners want to hear any of this?

Ugh. And these tickets are hard as fuck to get. I also learned that.

Last edited:
LOL. I've heard the horrible Offspring song maybe 4 times today. That's 4 times more than anyone should have to hear it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

...on Hollllliddaaaayyy!!!

Speaking of, hearing When I Come Around has been the highlight today so far.

I was born in 1991. Do you know how many times I've heard When I Come Around?

Last edited:
And despite pimping their gig to an oblivion, they hardly play any U2. "Listen to hip music all day for a chance to see some old guys that our demographic doesn't care about!"

KROQ does this all the time. Last summer I was lucky enough to see both Jack White and Arcade Fire in private little shows at KROQ studios, and they sure as hell hyped up those two acts before the shows, and I'm forever grateful to the station for bringing them in, but since then I haven't heard them play a single solo Jack White song or ANY Arcade Fire song. Not sure how they decide to play what they do play, but it's usually not consistent with the shows that they promote.

Back
Top Bottom