U2 KROQ Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, an instagram model won the U2.com contest.
I am so over it. Looking forward to seeing the band this weekend.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

I think she is a photographer not a model. It made me mad too and I had to make sure. Still I'm sure it wasn't random!

I was thinking of hanging out down there just for curiosities sake. Is it an awful mess, though?

To be fair sight lines at the Roxy can be tough, which is why I am touchy about this

This is true. I would guess the entire area in the back with tables, etc is going to be off-limits to non-VIPs so it's going to be pretty brutal if you're way off to one side of the stage or stuck towards the back and not too tall.

I really want there to be a stream. I've had plans cancelled two nights in a row, for something I was really looking forward to. So here I am. Entertain me, U2 interwebz magic.

:grumpy:

Why would they not stream it. That doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch them play Acrobat and a recording never surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm down here and there's a line down one side for the ticket winners and a line on the opposite side for non winners, which I'm guessing are for any available spots. Good crowd that is excited and happy to be here.

So I'm down here and there's a line down one side for the ticket winners and a line on the opposite side for non winners, which I'm guessing are for any available spots. Good crowd that is excited and happy to be here.

It's an unofficial line started by the usual suspects, from what I hear.

Just left. There's a bunch of people there but it is organized. Didn't want any part of the list bullshit so I left. Someone said they talked with a KROQ person and that the chances of anyone getting let in was slim to none.

Just left. There's a bunch of people there but it is organized. Didn't want any part of the list bullshit so I left. Someone said they talked with a KROQ person and that the chances of anyone getting let in was slim to none.

Would one be able to hear the show from outside, though? :shifty:

Perhaps this is old news, but according to Sil, show will start @ 9PM PST.

which means 915-920, which means i'm out. i need to catch up on my sleep.

i'm sorry you, v, m and the birthday girl won't get in.
but on the plus side, the line goobers won't get in either.

Part of me is really happy not to be in that line with a number on my hand while snarky KROQ employees distribute rumors while blasting AWOL Nation.

However if one of those losers Periscopes it, I will be sooooo happy. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom