U2 is at the atU2 party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, I had that thought when he was onstage the other night.

Dude needs to have someone go shopping with him if he's going to be galavanting onstage with U2 so often.

I may have (almost) cried too if I were there.

Not ashamed to admit I almost cried like 8 times during the concert last week since it was my first after 15 years of being a fan, and not going to 360 when I could have. Miracle when they came on stage, Out of Control, Iris, Streets, and especially Beautiful Day since it was the first song of theirs I liked. (So it was special for me to hear BD even if they always play it) I held it together though.

I have to say its a lot to take in though, finally going after all that time. I do remember during the concert it made me randomly think back to when I was in Middle School seeing videos on MTV (and not pregnant teens...) for Stuck in a Moment and the Elevation Tomb Raider one. Simpler times!

So I can imagine standing on stage with two of them would be an emotional moment!

Wow! This is awesome!

Does anyone have a list of the songs the boys played with them?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

11755522_10153694287725934_5347588302738776021_n.jpg

Holy shit

Wow, congrats Headache; how amazing is that?!

The photos are awesome, and it's fun to realize that while such opportunities to see U2 (or subsets thereof) in a small club venue may be (mostly! ) past, one can go to see a band like Unforgettable Fire and "imagine" ! I didn't really know about them before now, I'll admit, but I can see (with the fun that is periscope) that it would be well worth checking them out, even without a couple ringers standing in for the regular members!

Back
Top Bottom