U2 is at the atU2 party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11032599_10153572814586757_6178907325649767556_n.jpg

Lol

:heart:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

You mean Fucking Adam Clayton. I hope CK wasn't to close by !

I don't post on here often either but I was incredibly lucky to be there at the Cutting Room for this once in a lifetime event and i'm sttill buzzing from it even more than the 4 MSG shows I saw. :hyper::love::applaud:
I was walking over to a friend by the bar when I noticed Dallas being whisked right in front of me!! I immediately went back to another mate, told him Dallas was there, then went to another friend standing close to the front to tell him. I then got my phone ready to record this 'special guest' which the singer the. Announced. as you see from the vids, Dallas then does Dallas for about 30 seconds with the guitar before he takes the guitar off and walks across the stage. I follow him with the phone camera , then all of a sudden the most almighty roar i've ever heard erupts just as Edge walks into my shot. ' Holy Phukin Shit!! :hyper:
I stopped filming after about 5 seconds because I really did just want to 'be in the moment' and knew there were 100 other people filming it anyway including U2.com's official photographer who I recognized.

Then Edge started Streets and I just completely lost it :happydance: He started it again and I lost it again. The looks on the faces of everyone around me is also something I will always treasure. Euphoria does not do it justice! I looked at my mate from England and he has tears in his eyes as do I , grown men in our 40's just overcome by what we are experiencing and knowing how phuking lucky we really are.
absolute props to Unforgettable Fire's Tony (Bono) and Craig(Larry) who, unrehearsed with Adam and Edge, made this iconic song sound like they'd played it together for years and it's a tricky song to play believe me.
then when streets was over, we started chanting 'one more song' as photos being taken onstage. I saw Tony mouth Out of Control :drool: and we went even higher into the stratosphere and I still haven't come down from this.
After it was all over, Edge and Adam shaked hands wi the band and crew, were ushered up the stairs on the left and were gone.
I went out to get fresh air and discuss what the hell just happened. Everyone is tweeting, facebooking and calling friends to discussed what we all just experienced.
What followed by Unforgettable Fire capped off the jnight in incredible fashion. They played songs PERfECTLY that we can only dream about U2 ever playing again.
Exit, Twilight, Please, 11 0 Clock Tick Tock, A Celebration and Acrobat !!!
I will never forget this evening :applaud:

Last edited:
I don't post on here often either but I was incredibly lucky to be there at the Cutting Room for this once in a lifetime event and i'm sttill buzzing from it even more than the 4 MSG shows I saw. :hyper::love::applaud:
I was walking over to a friend by the bar when I noticed Dallas being whisked right in front of me!! I immediately went back to another mate, told him Dallas was there, then went to another friend standing close to the front to tell him. I then got my phone ready to record this 'special guest' which the singer the. Announced. as you see from the vids, Dallas then does Dallas for about 30 seconds with the guitar before he takes the guitar off and walks across the stage. I follow him with the phone camera , then all of a sudden the most almighty roar i've ever heard erupts just as Edge walks into my shot. ' Holy Phukin Shit!! :hyper:
I stopped filming after about 5 seconds because I really did just want to 'be in the moment' and knew there were 100 other people filming it anyway including U2.com's official photographer who I recognized.

Then Edge started Streets and I just completely lost it :happydance: He started it again and I lost it again. The looks on the faces of everyone around me is also something I will always treasure. Euphoria does not do it justice! I looked at my mate from England and he has tears in his eyes as do I , grown men in our 40's just overcome by what we are experiencing and knowing how phuking lucky we really are.
absolute props to Unforgettable Fire's Tony (Bono) and Craig(Larry) who, unrehearsed with Adam and Edge, made this iconic song sound like they'd played it together for years and it's a tricky song to play believe me.
then when streets was over, we started chanting 'one more song' as photos being taken onstage. I saw Tony mouth Out of Control :drool: and we went even higher into the stratosphere and I still haven't come down from this.
After it was all over, Edge and Adam shaked hands wi the band and crew, were ushered up the stairs on the left and were gone.
I went out to get fresh air and discuss what the hell just happened. Everyone is tweeting, facebooking and calling friends to discussed what we all just experienced.
What followed by Unforgettable Fire capped off the jnight in incredible fashion. They played songs PERfECTLY that we can only dream about U2 ever playing again.
Exit, Twilight, Please, 11 0 Clock Tick Tock, A Celebration and Acrobat !!!
I will never forget this evening :applaud:

Every time I read another account of this it really gets me pumped up even though not being there myself. It brings me back to that Saturday when we met Edge outside of MSG.... I was in a state of euphoria all day, MsYbor and friends were laughing that I was so happy I prolly didn't need to go to the show and I will die a happy man. I've seen UF a countless number of times and they are so damn good.... cheers mellow!

Another great account. Thanks for sharing!!!

Oh, hi Brendan! You don't know me but I heard your name (in the lovely context of just handing someone a GA they thought they were buying off of you). Too many stories to keep straight. Might have been Beth in Chicago. :hmm:

Nonetheless, so happy for all of you there.

Every time I read another account of this it really gets me pumped up even though not being there myself. It brings me back to that Saturday when we met Edge outside of MSG.... I was in a state of euphoria all day, MsYbor and friends were laughing that I was so happy I prolly didn't need to go to the show and I will die a happy man. I've seen UF a countless number of times and they are so damn good.... cheers mellow!

Did we finally get to say hello to one another? I didn't think to ask anyone their Interference name, really..

Oh, hi Brendan! You don't know me but I heard your name (in the lovely context of just handing someone a GA they thought they were buying off of you). Too many stories to keep straight. Might have been Beth in Chicago. :hmm:

Nonetheless, so happy for all of you there.

hi Miroslava. im sure our paths have crossed at some point. yeah I had 2 spare Ga for Chicago for family who couldn't make it so I gave them to U2 family instead(Beth) and a woman who was 5 or 6 months pregnant who travelled from michigan.
it was a special night in NY :applaud:

I'm very impressed by the poise of the band. Excited at first, but went right back to business and played like champs.

The best part of all those videos is watching George tell Edge to wait when he starts going into Streets..."woah, woah, woah... hold up there bud, I need to start the backing track"

Edge laughed it up and actually played some little flourishes over the backing track and waited for G to count him in.

Hahaha, I mean at the Friday after party.. You thought my friend was an interferencer, remember? :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom