U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn that was absolutely amazing, the ending with Bad, One, and the EODM stuff was fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hoping they edit in a performance of out of control or electric co for a dvd release

Hoping they edit in a performance of out of control or electric co for a dvd release

Yeah that would be great. We know they must have a version of Out of Control from yesterday's show, so hopefully that makes the final cut.

I also wonder how long HBO will have "rights" to the show, and when we might be seeing a DVD release. I would love for it to be before Christmas but I'm not going to get too optimistic about that.

My plan for just audio is to use the audio from the broadcast but add in the performance of Out of Control from the broadcast that leaked.

My plan for just audio is to use the audio from the broadcast but add in the performance of Out of Control from the broadcast that leaked.

A performance of OOC leaked?

Headed to bed, pretty incredible day to not only be a U2 fan, but a fan of music in general.

Before falling asleep I checked Twitter, and #U2forParis popped up on the Trending list.

Didn't have OOC on the version I got - it was cut

Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with something else then, I could be wrong

Holy shit that whole thing was just perfect except for missing shine.

Best concert release in ages. I'm so glad they didn't cut stuff, Bad and the whole EODM. Just fantastic

Bad from the 6th of December:

Apparently the whole thing was sent across the satellite the same way the show on the 11th was. Looks like full torrents of both 6 and 7 december will be available soon.

^Amazing that we could have 3 pro-shot nights in this quality.
Can't believe they didn't secure things after the first pro-shot leaked!

Since I don't have HBO, I have a couple of questions:

Was the concert broadcast last night the 4th Paris show? Meaning: Without the usual 2nd spot and without the second rotational song after Elevation,but WITH the EODM encore? Or was stuff from other shows edited in?

And are there any official plans for a DVD/BluRay release of this show? Just asking because I haven't heard anything about it.

Hope for new tour dates soon. Last night was so incredible, it's hard to realize everything that's been going on in recent weeks.

Is it possible to get this through "other means"? I've been looking at the usual places but haven't been able to find anything.

Not yet - apparently a torrent site called HDBits has both shows, but it is fairly exclusive - need to be invited by a member. It will eventually get shared with the likes of U2Torrents soon.

Not yet - apparently a torrent site called HDBits has both shows, but it is fairly exclusive - need to be invited by a member. It will eventually get shared with the likes of U2Torrents soon.

You can actually sign up for that freely but it's not on there.

Back
Top Bottom