U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"One" just ended and there's still 14 minutes left. They may air everything.
Yet they still skipped the #2 song! wtf

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"One" just ended and there's still 14 minutes left. They may air everything.
Yet they still skipped the #2 song! wtf

Saggy, they skipped the "#2 song" just to personally mindfuck you and penalize you for worshipping at the alter of another deity, The Evil Jim Harbaugh.

Saggy, they skipped the "#2 song" just to personally mindfuck you and penalize you for worshipping at the alter of another deity, The Evil Jim Harbaugh.

200w.gif

It's such a shame The Electric Co. isn't going to be part of the official video document of this tour. One of their best songs ever, and it has been an absolute monster on this tour.

And just like that were back in the dark waiting for another era of U2. What a fucking ride it's been!

Well that guy completely showed Bono up. That's how you move around a stage..he reminds me if a young...Bono

Well that guy completely showed Bono up. That's how you move around a stage..he reminds me if a young...Bono
Totally. Because tonight was nothing but a competition between those two.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bono has kind of been through a lot the last few years. Maybe you can cut him some slack.

Plus, he wasn't showing up Bono. He was simply enjoying U2's stage. He was like a kid in a candy store out there.

Bono has kind of been through a lot the last few years. Maybe you can cut him some slack.

Plus, he wasn't showing up Bono. He was simply enjoying U2's stage. He was like a kid in a candy store out there.

He hasn't moved like that since Elevation

What an amazing way to finish off such an incredible stretch for them. Pure bliss, People Have the Power, and the shared spirit of music with a band that has been through so much.

I love this band. I can't wait for what's next.

Back
Top Bottom