U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope not. I think it's too powerful. Plus I really don't think it ties in with what happened in Paris with the exception that both are acts of terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm still of the opinion that Please should be played in between SBS and Wolves. Also, Love is Blindness should be played after UTEOW.
I mean it's great the way it is now, but it would unbelievably epic with those 2 songs mixed in.

Wow, yea they need to get back to Paris as soon as events would allow them to because damn, that is quite an epic live rock drama. Awesome to watch. That opening scene in miracle when the camera pans to the crowd running to fill in the empty spots is just great. This tours show looks great on video.

So, given recent shows and news, what are we expecting next week?

Missing from the trial broadcast were Electric Co and Sweetest Thing. They have now played Bad 3 times in a row, sometimes with 40, sometimes with One. There has also been talk of guests like Patti Smith. Any I've missed?

So, given recent shows and news, what are we expecting next week?

Missing from the trial broadcast were Electric Co and Sweetest Thing. They have now played Bad 3 times in a row, sometimes with 40, sometimes with One. There has also been talk of guests like Patti Smith. Any I've missed?

i wish they would play California

No ... the first run on HBO is still on Dec 7 09PM ET according to HBO Schedule

HBO Schedule

You refer to the Dec 9 broadcast on HBO 2 at 09:30 PM ET

Oh crap! Thank you!!! I'm all confused. Don't really know how anyone knows this is even on. I have HBO and haven't really seen any promo since the canceled show.

Eagles of Death Metal are supposedly going to appear on the Sunday show. Very cool.

Will shit butterflies and rainbows in excitement if Patti Smith appears on the Monday show (and in the subsequent broadcast).

[TWEET]672854172694421505[/TWEET]

I asked if they could come fix my dishwasher.

(But then also asked Bono how his hand/arm was doing.)

EODM appearing for a song woud be amazing. But I'm a bit skeptical about it.

Wouldn't it be a bit crooked not to perform their own fans? After... All this.

Still I really really hope so because it would be amazing. I love both bands.
But since nothing is confirmed yet, especially not from the EODM camp.

Back
Top Bottom