Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do like the style of U2 I&E logo shirts (I picked up the army green as there was no L for the blue) but I also got the Boston shirt. It's not fancy but simple and to the point and is the best souvenir representing that you were at those particular shows - and I was lucky to be at all four listed on the back : )

The MSG shirt and poster!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Attachments

• 1437253767915.jpg
    1437253767915.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1437253788142.jpg
    1437253788142.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 1437253805802.jpg
    1437253805802.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 80
Apart from the terrible font they used for the dates. That's design is pretty god damn decent.

unless they add inventory between Toronto and MSG all the blue and red shirts are ladies style with the short capped sleeves :down:

There is a green one in the same style for men which I bought though.

I'm a girl and I usually don't buy the ladies shirts...but I did buy the red one in TO. It fits very well. The sleeves are not capped on me...definitely shorter than a men's t-shirt but not ridiculous. (I know exactly what you're talking about though - I hate the super short sleeves which is why I usually steer clear of these)

That logo is yet another tribute to the Ramones. Text going in a circle, separated by stars, bordered by yet more stars.

Ramones-Logo.jpg

Last edited:
All the shirts I liked were ladies only. This is bullshit. Give me my red shirt dicks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

An asshole that dies in an episode of Star Trek.

Now I just want a red shirt with a U2 logo made of dicks.

Also what does the program they are selling look like. I didn't even notice them.

Is the poster made of red dicks? Hopeful.

Is the poster made of red dicks? Hopeful.

Just laughed aloud on the train. Alone. Thanks.

The post-show merch lines tonight were painfully slow. One of the employees caught my gaze as I rolled my eyes at people deciding between small or medium. I told him I didn't need to size a thing, I just want to buy a program. $30 in cash, I skipped the line and walked away with 2 programs for the price of 1. Oops on their part.

I said somewhere, GA floor didn't even have the special shirts. I know, poor us. Just saying, price of floor seats is lack of food choices and merchandise (were the real money of the tour is made).

Any pics of the program? Is there a fun key chain I'm missing?

I usually buy 1 t-shirt a tour... I used to go crazy and get them all back in the high school days. POP tour I think I even bought a fucking condom as a keepsake? What?

MSG shirts

Need to ask a favor of somebody going to any of the rest of the NYC shows, I went on 7/19 and got the yellow MSG shirts, but it's not my favorite color.

Was wondering if anybody going to any of the future shows would be willing to get me a men's M and XXL of the MSG shirts? Any color really would be preferable to the yellow I have. Will pay more than cost + shipping of course for your trouble. If you can help me out, please PM me and we can work out the details.

I know the color is not known beforehand but really any other color would work.

Thanks!

Ha good point! Okay any color that's not on the yellow spectrum. Orange is okay. Purple, green, red, black, white, grey, etc. I imagine with 8 colors they wouldn't need to choose two yellows.

But as they say beggars can't be choosers :D.

Okay, maybe this offer will get a better response besides sarcasm, if not I will just have to live with my yellow shirts :D.

I have a sealed extra copy of the VIP book, the one with the replica guitar picks and a piece of the stage from the current tour, individually numbered etc etc.

If somebody can get me a set of MSG shirts in men's M and XXL in a non-yellow/non-goldenrod color, I will trade the book for it, especially if you are going to multiple shows which would increase the chances of my getting a desired color. The shirts together with shipping would be under $100. These books are going for $150-200 on ebay.

If interested, send me a PM and let's get this done :wave:.

Back
Top Bottom