Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered a tour t-shirt and a mug a month ago now - mug turned up within 3 days, but still no sign of shirt. Have sent a "oi, where's my shirt" or something a little more polite to u2 dot com - any of you with experience of this stuff know if they tend to respond to things like this, and how long it might take?

There should be an 800-number provided somewhere. Call that instead. All the trouble I've ever heard with their customer service has come from e-mailing them. With phone calls, I never had any trouble clarifying things or getting orders straightned out as a result.

I THINK most things are available to at least order, including the silver flask, black water bottle, necklace, etc. No glasses though, I've only heard about them, never seen 'em

Im waiting for the u2 i&e logo tour shirts to be added. The ones that got added after the tour started. Also the programme. Hopefully these will be added soon

Ive seen a photo on instagram of a special venue t shirt for chicago. It said they can only be brought in the venue.

CITcy5bXAAAJYL_.jpg:large

It doesn't look like shady guys are selling it, but it does look like a Vertigo rewrite.

I couldn't find that shirt anywhere.
Checked four different merch stands. Anyone get it? On the lookout tonight.

I got one at the second floor merch stand at the top of the stairs/escalators by Gate 2. Try that one tonight. They did say they had limited quantities & something about getting their quantity cut in half compared to what they should have, so that's probably why they didn't have them at all stands.

Funny that Chicago got its own shirt but not LA. Design language on it is not really consistent with the rest of the merch, maybe it was a venue-, rather than band, driven initiative?

I got one at the second floor merch stand at the top of the stairs/escalators by Gate 2. Try that one tonight. They did say they had limited quantities & something about getting their quantity cut in half compared to what they should have, so that's probably why they didn't have them at all stands.

Thank you popacrobat and u2shamrock!

Love venue specific shirts. That Chicago one is shite. The NY Vertigo shirt is the best the band has had for years, classy and discreet.

The 360 tour ones were great i thought. The specific venue t shirts anyway. Shame the arms were way to small on the ones i brought but i liked the design

Thanks for sharing Headache! :hi5: That's pretty decent, clean and with a personal touch, the skyline.

Back
Top Bottom