Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There seems to be a few different shirts for the U.S. shows:

CFUZkxyUgAACvSn.jpg

Well, god damn it. I like the plain U2 I+E shirts way better than anything I saw in Vancouver.

I'm guessing the wine and blue are ladies fit?

I concur with everyone above they are much better than the previous shite.

Much classier:applaud:

could have rushed some out after people (rightly) complained at the lack of a simpler shirt while that yellow larry monstrosity was being sold :lol:

would be nice if they put the two new ones on the website so we can buy them later on this summer

Right? I bought a tank top, and then like a total sucker, bought a tee shirt with dates on the back at the second show.

Wish I'd held out to see if the plain ones will be on the site later. Oh well.

So the t-shirts are 40$ except for the XXL size which is 45? STill pretty steep.. and 75$ for a hoodie? Damn. There better be a damn epic shirt by the time they get to Europe, or I'm going to pass this tour.

With the U2.com discount, that would probably bring a t-shirt down to $30 for me. Not too bad, all things considering and if I'm willing to wait for shipping.

But if you want to buy it at U2.com, you also have to pay shipping costs. I was looking for a shirt and a hoodie, but in that case there would be a supplement of 25 euro for the shipping costs, so in fact I don't have any discount anymore.
The prices for the shirts are still "ok" if you can use the discount, but the shipping costst are really ruining it.

True, but I suppose that still might be less than the $45 they're currently charging.

Nah. For me, a shirt (35 euro) and hoodie (70 euro) would be together 105 euro, if I buy at at the venue.
If I buy it online I will get the 25%discount, but also +25 euro shipping costs, so the total will still be 104 euro. :doh:

I ordered a tour t-shirt and a mug a month ago now - mug turned up within 3 days, but still no sign of shirt. Have sent a "oi, where's my shirt" or something a little more polite to u2 dot com - any of you with experience of this stuff know if they tend to respond to things like this, and how long it might take?

I ordered a tour t-shirt and a mug a month ago now - mug turned up within 3 days, but still no sign of shirt. Have sent a "oi, where's my shirt" or something a little more polite to u2 dot com - any of you with experience of this stuff know if they tend to respond to things like this, and how long it might take?

I had a problem a couple of years ago and I got a standard automated message. It was resolved within a month. For this tour I ordered two shirts and a necklace and the shirts arrived two days ago but no necklace. I was hoping to wear it for one of the shows and I also didn't think a necklace would've made it to the merch table! #firstworldpain :giggle:

But I hope you get your shirts soon! I wish the fan store would be "Amazon" reliable. Still waiting to see if those beer glasses pop back up

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Had a message when I woke this morning, which was unexpected and nice - they've run out of t shirts and will send me one when they get the next shipment in in a few weeks

Do they still sell the black flask at shows still? I got one in Vancouver and I wanted to get a second one. All I see online now is silver.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom