Tour merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit, I WANT THIS:

CE6XHvUUEAA4HMn.jpg

https://twitter.com/joe_ahorro/status/598581961829928960/photo/1

Assuming Canadian prices, the 90 buck hoodie is $75 USD, which sounds about right, based on the last tour. Their stuff has been pricey for a while, if I recall correctly.

I'd have to be drinking plenty from that flask to buy any of those awful shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

There's one in the first picture, far right corner, looks gray and maybe that's Larry's tattoo logo? If so that might be the only one I'd get.

Merch I just picked up, figure I'd get it out of the way... Tour book is in two parts...one half Innocence, flip it over for Experience.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Attachments

• 1431559332010.jpg
    1431559332010.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 1431559349275.jpg
    1431559349275.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 57
There's one in the first picture, far right corner, looks gray and maybe that's Larry's tattoo logo? If so that might be the only one I'd get.

I like that design too, it's simple and doesn't look like a generic tour t.shirt, but I think it may be a ladies fit:sad:

yea i'm hoping there are a few shirts that aren't being shown... 'cause nothing there does it for me.

i like simple shirts. i don't want shirtless elvis mullen or U2 brought to you by Holiday Inn Express shirts.

give me a simple logo and tour dates. das'it

You and my husband would get along famously. He is bitching about the same thing. He was hoping there would be a solid black tee with the iE logo and maybe dates on reverse.

Why was that bed idea ever green lit? Do they not have honest friends that could tell them, Mm, how about no.. ;)

Female. Fan. Base.

Christmas came early to us PLEBA girls. :sexywink:

Where are you seeing the second one?

There is the standard t-shirt with the bed photo on the front and dates on the back, and then in one of the photos I saw on FB, there is a fitted ladies tee that has the bed photo and nothing on the reverse (leaning towards that one for my show...) It was under the white tank that I can't quite make out. And will likely pass on since I still need to grab that "Stand Up To Rock Stars" one from 360 outta the online shop. (Cant justify $25 now when new shirts are gonna be at least $40. :doh: )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

i wouldn't mind the tour programme, except im not even going to see the tour, so why bother. The rest of it looks like overpriced shit to me. Though im a sucker for overpriced shit so i guess it doesn't matter. I wore the hell out of my Elevation t shirts back in the day. I dont ever remember wearing my 360 shirts, in fact they just hang in my closet. Guess im getting old or something.

Female. Fan. Base.

Christmas came early to us PLEBA girls. :sexywink:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

;)

I tried to figure out why I didn't like it and I suppose the composition of the photograph bugged me. Them sitting up looks awkward. Go for it and lay down. Maybe a downward shot of them laying on top of the bed may have looked less awkward to me. Maybe not.

Anyway, I'm sure this pic was discussed elsewhere, hehe

I'll probably buy two shirts, #2 & #11. I won't say no to a good bootleg shirt either

;)

I tried to figure out why I didn't like it and I suppose the composition of the photograph bugged me. Them sitting up looks awkward. Go for it and lay down. Maybe a downward shot of them laying on top of the bed may have looked less awkward to me. Maybe not.

Anyway, I'm sure this pic was discussed elsewhere, hehe

I'll probably buy two shirts, #2 & #11. I won't say no to a good bootleg shirt either

I just saw a link for bootleg shirts under the #U2ieTour tag on Twitter. They're not bad, but, I don't know if they're worth it.

Hoodie and hip flask and programme all the way! The only t-shirt that appeals is the black one with the small rectangular shot of the band at the top.
Will these be available to buy from the official site for those of us who still have 5 months to wait?

I may get the Larry tattoo shirt. :hmm: Maybe the flask too. :shifty:

And I see this on ebay already:

U2%20IE%20merch%20keychain.jpg~original

I'll get one, since I have my Vertigo and 360 keychains too.

U2 best tour for merchandise was the ZOO TV Tour. That tour had U2's best T-shirts and best tour program of their entire career in my opinion. Popmart wasn't bad either. Since then I have found the T-shirts to be a little to drab or not with pictures of designs I was really into.

War Tour T-shirts were also great too.

That new symbol kind of looks like a cat butthole. Just sayin

What dates are on the backs? Is it the whole tour or just the American leg? Hopefully they will pop up on u2.com soon

Back
Top Bottom