TICKETS: HARD vs CC-Entry Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone know if Vancouver GA tickets are CC entry?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

There shouldn't be any GA tickets on stub hub. I think most of the seats are not CC only.

And those people on Stubhub will have a fun time trying to come through on that promise.

I'm not even aware of the stands at a U2 show. They are like some abstract sea of heads bobbing off somewhere in the distance. The Unlucky Ones. lol

but with CC only, it certainly will make it harder for me if I had to, purchase on the secondary market for GA...

that is why i posted in the other thread as to whether i use the code to try to get GA or use it on a RZ tomorrow

i got a nice raise on monday so the money is not an issue. i'm fortunate this way....

but with CC only, it certainly will make it harder for me if I had to, purchase on the secondary market for GA...

that is why i posted in the other thread as to whether i use the code to try to get GA or use it on a RZ tomorrow

i got a nice raise on monday so the money is not an issue. i'm fortunate this way....

If your money comes at the cost of your time, for sure, I'd say go with the RZ, because it's so much more relaxed and time-ease-y!

I'm jealous of you GAers, grrr, I'd like to do a GA this tour but spent my pre-sale trying to make a first-experience for my girl. If it were stadia-based I'd force her to do the floor lol, but the arena floor can just be seedy or too much:shifty:

I got a mobile ticket sent to my cell phone for GA (standing, floor) in Cologne...But it looks kina weird...it only shows a number with some extra info... Anybody know if this is enough to enter?

For Stockholm it is printable e-tickets. I wanted hard tickets but would have to pay extra for postage then.

Mobile GA ticket for Berlin 1 ...

however that scan code looks awfully small in the message/link I received. Anyone else have the same issue? Normally scan codes like that (when buying airplane tix and similar) are almost size of the mobile display...hmmm:hmm:

Mobile GA ticket for Berlin 1 ...

however that scan code looks awfully small in the message/link I received. Anyone else have the same issue? Normally scan codes like that (when buying airplane tix and similar) are almost size of the mobile display...hmmm:hmm:

mine is the same

For 360 i got a e-ticket and a hard ticket.

e-ticket http://i.imgur.com/dA3R7Kc.png best seating ticket available. Cost £101. Bought it off a U2 fan at the swedish U2.se forums.

hard ticket http://i.imgur.com/5iz6Kfv.jpg RZ ticket, same price. RZ tickets then was some auction and the bids did not get any higher than that.

For Stockholm the tickets looks like http://i.imgur.com/I6mxNMx.png AXS being the retailer now. Obviously blanked out the EAN codes and booking numbers though.

Am I the only one who would pay $5 for a ticket stub for my scrapbook even if it serves to practical purpose at the show?

Maybe fans on the forum can upload TM looking templates which other fans can type in seat/section/GA numbers etc...

Toronto Red Zone is pick up, here is the info from Ticketmaster - interesting that it doesn't say anything about requiring a credit card, just an ID:

Thank you for purchasing a (RED) Zone ticket. Your souvenir ticket included in the package will be available for pickup at the venue the day of the show. All (RED) Zone tickets will be issued at the designated (RED) Zone check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. If you have not received this 3 days before the show please contact Ticketmaster immediately. All packages are will-call only except for in the state of NY. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER/ATTENDEE NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. IF YOU ARE ADDING AN ALTERNATE PICK UP NAME please contact vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com within 10 days of purchase. If you have any questions regarding the ticket portion of your purchase or have not received your confirmation email, please email vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com or call 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858). Please note: This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through TM+. U2 (RED) Zone Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD.

^ Amsterdam has Option for E tickets, good ol' plain normal tickets, and even a (non functional Collector ticket laminate option :lol:

Back
Top Bottom