TICKET DROPS Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are not wrong. The fact that they got rid of seniority after using it for 360 is the icing on the cake.

*Written whilst praying for a drop for tonight...

They actually did use seniority... iNNOCENCE code vs. eXPERIENCE code (first in)

I see some normal people on craigslist selling tickets... sure plenty of scams and do your due diligence, but one girl is offering to pick tickets up at will call with you for Friday, so that's impossible to fake. She may not show up, but you don't pay before you get there.

Just saying, I know people are out there to screw you, but I sold 2 tickets this way so there are more like me and you... you can almost read the ads and see the difference between human being fan and scammer. Not always.

Just saying. If you meet the person at their midtown office in a suit, most likely not selling you fake tickets. They may be trying to make a buck or can't go.

I think it's more likely to get real tickets from craiglists than from people around MSG. Now that's not the first option. Just saying. There are still good people and real tickets out there.

Some old people (like 40 and above) don't know what the hell resale is or stub hub... or they don't trust it. So they sell it for cash like old days.

They actually did use seniority... iNNOCENCE code vs. eXPERIENCE code (first in)

If I remember correctly, 360 was broken into multiple groups (3?) with the first much more senior than 'one month old' which I believe was the Experience group this go 'round. Could be remembering incorrectly, but I believe that's how it shook out.

Yeah, I was something like 3 groups for 360.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thanks for your updates from the spot nuzzer and mirrorballman. Helping me decide on what to do tomorrow! Hope you both get tickets.

Or you could get the 6000 dollar tix I've seen on sale on ticketmaster... my guess is people meant to write 600 and typo, or or they just hope you accidentally buy them (like I almost did looking around for fun) and can't return them.

If I remember correctly, 360 was broken into multiple groups (3?) with the first much more senior than 'one month old' which I believe was the Experience group this go 'round. Could be remembering incorrectly, but I believe that's how it shook out.

Yeah there was Breathe, Magnificent and Boots?
Just somewhat of a fuzzy guess.

It seems that when the box office opens (10am maybe) they release obstructed view tickets for $35. I believe they are in section 215. They were released online for MSG1, but not since (probably because people are on line at box office).

Something to note if you have no tickets for tomorrow (and just want to get in the building).

Well that didn't take long:

2 Tickets U2 7 30 MSG | eBay

Listed around noon today...looks like these are the $35 seats, from tout to agency in the blink of an eye.

Good news is they will get there next week. Also no one goes to eBay anymore for tickets since they own stubhub I believe.

I see some normal people on craigslist selling tickets... sure plenty of scams and do your due diligence, but one girl is offering to pick tickets up at will call with you for Friday, so that's impossible to fake. She may not show up, but you don't pay before you get there.

Just saying, I know people are out there to screw you, but I sold 2 tickets this way so there are more like me and you... you can almost read the ads and see the difference between human being fan and scammer. Not always.

Just saying. If you meet the person at their midtown office in a suit, most likely not selling you fake tickets. They may be trying to make a buck or can't go.

I think it's more likely to get real tickets from craiglists than from people around MSG. Now that's not the first option. Just saying. There are still good people and real tickets out there.

Some old people (like 40 and above) don't know what the hell resale is or stub hub... or they don't trust it. So they sell it for cash like old days.

I've bought and sold via craigslist before and yes, there are legit tickets there. However, for a super high demand show like this, you have to be more vigilant than usual as the scammers are swarming to take advantage of the desperation.

For this tour, the early group were people who were members as of before the album was dropped. That was a good way to do seniority as no one had any idea an album and tour were imminent at that point.

They've had the info since before 360 so they still could've done 3 tiers this time around and maybe given the top tier an extra ticket in the presales/earlier presale access.

As we learned in other threads that just helps the line crazy peeps get more GAs to terrorize other fans. There is no perfect way.

Did anyone with an early fanclub presale NOT get the tix they wanted? I mean, if people got the tix they wanted, then the tiers worked right?

Obviously someone didn't, but I got 2 codes and got 2 tickets, so I was happy. Then I got tickets to the other shows I wanted.

I think what people are saying is the free gift should be a GA tickets in our email box out of nowhere. Agreed.

Is my avatar gone for everyone or just me? I got a ? out of nowhere.

Ouch

I'd prefer to say been around long enough to have gotten the tickets we wanted during the presales

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom