TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a GA for tomorrow. :) Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using U2 Interference mobile app

The GA drop appears to be only for the 1st night in LA. Doesn't appear to be any additional reserved seats have dropped today. Maybe this means GA ticket drops at least for the LA shows will only occur the day before each show date.

I'm so mad at myself:doh: Totally was going to check on tix this morning but forgot!!:sad: I wonder if they will drop for the weekend shows some GA? Those are the ones I really want to try to get. Come on, want to see Bono this Saturday:D

The GA drop appears to be only for the 1st night in LA. Doesn't appear to be any additional reserved seats have dropped today. Maybe this means GA ticket drops at least for the LA shows will only occur the day before each show date.

There was actually a seat (not GA) ticket drop for LA1 and LA5 about a week ago. Tons of tickets were up for a day, and then disappeared (LA5 still shows some). Not sure if they actually sold or if TM just pulled them back again.

I got one too!!!

But with this "day before" thing it's impossible for a decent GA line

Nothing prevents you from lining up. Even venues that have day-of wristband policies only require proof of a ticket at 9:00 am on show day. In any event, as much as I love rail and did do rail for Phoenix 1, I enjoyed the show just as much day 2 without getting line by just going in at 7:45 and wandering around and still could've gotten second row in some places if I wanted to. The screen stuff is really phenomenal and you can't see it from most spots on the rail.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Saw this on a Arizona U2 fan Facebook page: As noted by some ticket drops are 48, 24, and 12 hours before the shows.

Three groups of about 2-4 $300+ tickets all in the 8th to 10th row dead center on the North side of the arena just popped up.

Edit: now a few front rows dead center on the North side popped up.

Three groups of about 2-4 $300+ tickets all in the 8th to 10th row dead center on the North side of the arena just popped up.

Edit: now a few front rows dead center on the North side popped up.

Wow! There were even 4 sec 109 row 1 available which got scooped up immediately. I'm still holding out for ga

I got one of those (reduced to $100) front row uppers on the side for tonight, a couple days ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom