*Spoilers* Rehearsals Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward the possibly hearing OOC and IWF in the same set. And EBW -> Bullet -> Troubles (Vertigo Bullet -> Troubles works surprisingly well), though I hope they ditch WOWY fairly soon or at least alternate it. I feel like Troubles fills teh same role musically/possibly thematically, even if it's not an instant crowd-pleaser. Both of them next to each other just kind of bugs me, at least at this early sage.

I saw they started a line across the road because venue Won't allow such early queuing. Good luck holding that order for 3 days lol

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Seriously? Has the venue even stated definitively that they WON'T be doing a lottery?

So...waiting in line for almost 80 hours....

even at the furthest away spot on the floor = 4 or 5 inches/hour closer they might be to the rail. Worth it?

I'm sorry but .. stupidest thing I've ever heard not to mention what a waste of time.

Ooops, is it a crime to like Mercy live better than the demo version? If, so, I´m guilty, you can shoot me :)

But give it a one more listen.

What bothers me about demo version is that annoying high pitched Bono´s vocal in chorus, then also that confused "Feel nothing" part. The ending choruses sound incredibly forced. With the overall length 6:32 it is very long.

On the contrary the live version sounds more tight. Chorus culminates better with "Because, because". The middle 8 with Edge´s mini solo works far better. The final repeated ending is also more powerful.

Waiting in line 3 days before the concert starts? That is nothing.. When U2 last where in Sweden people set up tents in park nearby the stadium more than a week before the concert. Why a nearby park? Its prohibited to camp outside the stadium. So the morning before the concert they tear down the tents and move to the stadium.

This is quite common at large concerts here, same goes for Bruce Springsteen and other big acts.

Rob Giannotti
‏@u2rob73

Reports today have leaked that the GA line has already started to form in Vancouver. Here is a live shot @U2

CEwWbPVUgAAuFAz.jpg
We have a winner! :lol:

What's this about a GA lottery?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Ooops, is it a crime to like Mercy live better than the demo version? If, so, I´m guilty, you can shoot me :)

But give it a one more listen.

What bothers me about demo version is that annoying high pitched Bono´s vocal in chorus, then also that confused "Feel nothing" part. The ending choruses sound incredibly forced. With the overall length 6:32 it is very long.

On the contrary the live version sounds more tight. Chorus culminates better with "Because, because". The middle 8 with Edge´s mini solo works far better. The final repeated ending is also more powerful.

This ranks as a Capitol Offense among U2 Fan Law. You are to be Drawn and Quatered sir ! "

What other Capitol Offenses can we think of?

Anyone standing on that line is guilty of something...

Wait until May 14 when they realize that u2 cancel the Vancouver dates and went straight to Toronto:D:wink:

I'll line up when the arena says I can line up and the arenas line should be the official one, not one started by masochists three days before the show

I want to know all about the line people. What's their favorite song? Do they have jobs? What is their opinion of Mercy demo vs. Mercy live? Do they care about their BO in the GA ?

Waiting in line 3 days before the concert starts? That is nothing.. When U2 last where in Sweden people set up tents in park nearby the stadium more than a week before the concert. Why a nearby park? Its prohibited to camp outside the stadium. So the morning before the concert they tear down the tents and move to the stadium.

This is quite common at large concerts here, same goes for Bruce Springsteen and other big acts.

I thought I've read the same for Mexico City and some South American shows too, but I can't even imagine putting in that kinda of time for anything. I've only done an overnighter once in my life and <check> it's off of my bucketlist. Don't need to do it again. Multiple days stuns me, but I'm not judging. I'm just exhausted thinking about it

I'll line up when the arena says I can line up and the arenas line should be the official one, not one started by masochists three days before the show

Would be hilarious if you were first in line. The line nazis would flip out if their numbering system wasn't honoured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom