Some questions about VIP tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drumu2

Babyface
Hi!

Longtime fan here but not really active in the forum. A good friend gave me a couple VIP tickets to Phoenix in a couple weeks, and I admittedly don't know much about them.

In the past I've had the "all or none" mentality for U2 shows, meaning if I wasn't GA I didn't want to be there (can't stand to be "far away, so close"). But I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

My tickets say Section 101, Row 11, which from the stadium map looks like just a generic seated ticket. But the price on the email is $1205 so I'm hoping there is more to them then this... Does anyone have any more details on what the whole VIP package entails?

Thanks!

U2 VIP Packages

Don't miss U2 when they bring their highly anticipated iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour to a city near you in 2015. See the show as an exclusive VIP. Select from a variety of packages:

VIP Party Package/U2 California Sunset Package
Premium reserved price level 1 ticket
Pre-show buffet dinner and bar (beer & wine) *food offerings may vary
U2 Tour VIP gift, not available to general public
Access to the VIP merchandise stand
One parking space per order (where available)
Entry into a drawing for a pre-show backstage tour
On-site VIP concierge

VIP Fan Package
Premium reserved price level 2 ticket
U2 Tour VIP gift, not available to general public - shipping included!
Limited availability

(RED) Zone Ticket
Barricaded area adjacent to the Stage
Extremely limited capacity
VIP Entrance to the venue
An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour
Access to the (RED) Zone refreshment stand
Please note: The (RED) Zone gives you access to an exclusive VIP area directly adjacent to the Stage with special amenities and dedicated staff, all while raising money in support of (RED) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign. To learn more about the (RED) campaign, please visit RED.org

Please note: Depending on the package you purchase, your merchandise will be shipped or available for pickup at the venue day of the show. Packager is unable to ship outside of the US, Canada or to PO Boxes-if your address is outside US, Canada or a PO Box your merchandise will be available for pick up at the show. For Party Package & (RED) Zone purchasers, tickets will be issued at the designated VIP /(RED) Zone check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. Party & (RED) Zone packages are will-call only except for in the state of NY. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER/ATTENDEE NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Please note: This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through TM+. U2 Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD. Please reference your confirmation email after your purchase tickets for the most up to date information about the package you purchased.

Thanks, I guess what I don't know is what type of VIP tickets I have... I can't see any pricing anywhere because everything is sold out.

Back
Top Bottom